N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

CRIZZY CRIZ! SHOP WAS DOPE! I MENTIONED KOSTER BUT AS KOSTEROCK LOL DELTA 2 JUST DID A LEGAL ON THE PAWN SHOP ON LEX HARLEM WORLD WILDERNESS! :cool: :cool:

lol remember when delta and sharp were doing all the legal spots on the tenements on 117th and 2nd ave. In between the occasional yells of Bahandoooooooooo!! in the backdrop..

Oldnyc days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^ someone is clearly a dick rider in this dick, hop off my dick skid. seems like i need to clean a few things up and make an example outta someone

BUMP SKID DMS ..IF U GOT A PROBLEM STEP UP..NOT ON 12 OZ

Yaaaaaawwwwnnnn niggas please.cut the fucking act ain't no body over here scared of no fucking words on 12oz niggas wanna c me lemme know when and where ain't no pussy here homeboy

The picture was edited that shit was not taken at macro if it would the camera would hve turned on the flash how u gonna do a long exposure macro? I don't think so, I mean there are camera tricks but I def think it was photoshoped.... I mean thinking about it more shit kinda look like a video game on high def. Shit looks like gears of war2 on high def. Then again I got a 52 inch dunno if any of yah get that quality lol........ Dope image though

high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to accurately represent the wide range of

intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows.

see in one picture u only get one level of contrast in the other you get them all

HDR.jpg