N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dam post, u let me down... used to look forward to seeing ya post some pics.... but seeing 3-4 pages of the same exact throwies over and over..... is kinda repetitive.... .

But bump them SPEK's rip.

i have my reason for doin what i just did .. dont worry ill blaze this shit with the oldschool flavors 2morrow or another day .. i done did that to the 5th power on here already many times.... none the less i rather see all these flix over and over same throw ups diferent spots .. then all this toy shit i see when i look in here toys will not agree because there toy opinions on what is hot and who did what is stuck with them and that cant be changed .. this site been went to shit ..very rarley do i see a hot pic that hasnt been recycled a million times with new user names frontin with old pix they know nothing about tryin to look like they been around for years .. real niggas see threw that design like blind fury .. mostly toys visit this thread daily .. while the live niggas come threw on the humbly do the mathematix ..

all in all .. big remo backin em down in the 2011 over and out:cool: :cool:

i have my reason for doin what i just did .. dont worry ill blaze this shit with the oldschool flavors 2morrow or another day .. i done did that to the 5th power on here already many times.... none the less i rather see all these flix over and over same throw ups diferent spots .. then all this toy shit i see when i look in here toys will not agree because there toy opinions on what is hot and who did what is stuck with them and that cant be changed .. this site been went to shit ..very rarley do i see a hot pic that hasnt been recycled a million times with new user names frontin with old pix they know nothing about tryin to look like they been around for years .. real niggas see threw that design like blind fury .. mostly toys visit this thread daily .. while the live niggas come threw on the humbly do the mathematix ..

BTB indeed .... Boro To Boro

yo post put some pics of your strait letters and pices

jesussaves9qn.jpg

THIS FLICK HAS BUGGED ME OUT FOR YEARS.......

THIS IS ON ONE OF THE DEADEST BRONX BLOCKS EVER

AND ALL THE TAGS AND SHIT ON IT BESIDES AG ARE ALL

BY WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED OUTSIDERS.......

ITS JUST FUNNY TO ME SEEING AS THIS BLOCK IS SO DEAD ZONE

IF YOU DONT LIVE IN RIVER PARK TOWERS OR ON UNIVERSITY

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO GO TO THIS BLOCK I THINK FREE 5 HAD A PIECE ON THIS WALL AT SOME POINT TOO............

IM HIGH AND RAMBLING WHAT EVS.....................

This was on Brook Ave, getting close to 138th, not too far from the highway...thats why so many "outsiders"...You taking about that corner store off Tremont and University, no outsiders tags around there...