N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ha Its all good dude Im actually older than you are probably. And last time I checked about a hundred pages back you were giving credit to HFL and BAF for "smacking up manhattan" or some shit like that so lets not backtrack. Its all history and fun times. Peace to everyone from manhattan.

IN ALL HONESTY I NEVER HEARD OF HFL BAF OR YBW TILL ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND I AM FROM THE EAST SIDE NONE OF THOSE CREWS MADE ANY GRAFF NOISE WHAT SO EVER AND YOU CANT COUNT WILD CAUSE HE NEVER PUSHED ANY OF THOSE CREWS WHEN HE BOMBED WITH HARP THEY REPPED YNN HARDER THAN ANYTHING AND SHAKA IS THE ONLY REASON ANYONE KNOWS WHAT YBW IS AND THIS IS A FACT!

SHAKA NEEDS TO START WRITING AGAIN THERE ARE NO UPTOWN WRITERS LEFT OUT THERE NOT A SINGLE ONE IM WASHED UP AND I DONT THINK ILL BE DOING ANYMORE BOMBING SOME ONE HAS TO DO IT AND SHAKA WAS PUTTING IT IN JUST MY 2 CENTS

SHAUN RFC

IN ALL HONESTY I NEVER HEARD OF HFL BAF OR YBW TILL ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND I AM FROM THE EAST SIDE NONE OF THOSE CREWS MADE ANY GRAFF NOISE WHAT SO EVER AND YOU CANT COUNT WILD CAUSE HE NEVER PUSHED ANY OF THOSE CREWS WHEN HE BOMBED WITH HARP THEY REPPED YNN HARDER THAN ANYTHING AND SHAKA IS THE ONLY REASON ANYONE KNOWS WHAT YBW IS AND THIS IS A FACT!

SHAKA NEEDS TO START WRITING AGAIN THERE ARE NO UPTOWN WRITERS LEFT OUT THERE NOT A SINGLE ONE IM WASHED UP AND I DONT THINK ILL BE DOING ANYMORE BOMBING SOME ONE HAS TO DO IT AND SHAKA WAS PUTTING IT IN JUST MY 2 CENTS

SHAUN RFC

No disrespect at all. Not claiming HFL or BAF were ever all city but they definitely had ups on the east side in Manhattan in the mid 90s and had some good handstyles. And wild and harp used to push BAF before YNN and they pushed YBW too. Wild Harp Rex Lash Clue Fuse Mornz AP Shordy Case Fuero Hack. You still see some of he tags floating around if you know where to look. There are still some giant tags on the bottom of the 59th street bridge that are from 94 or so.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS ALL YOUR BOYS WHERE LOCAL.... YORKVILLE IS ONLY LIKE 15 BLOCKS..... IVE LIVED ON THE EAST SIDE FOR 30 YEARS HOMIE AND I NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE BESIDES WILD HARP JDM AND SHAKA MAYBE THEY JUST DIDNT STAND OUT ..........

and you SHOULD still see aver spon and cide tags gnr and tdo where the kings of the eastside through out the 90's

SEDI RIP RFC FOREVER!

the real question is who has FONER MOT flix

that was my guy from way back!