N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

ATE AND AG SAID WHAT?? MY NIGGA YOU SOUND LIKE U BEEN SNIFFIN ONE TO MANY WHITE LINES ..YOU DON'T EVEN GET DIGITALLY SODOMIZED WITH NEON LETTERING LOL U ACTIN LIKE U HURT SOMETHIN YOU BAFOON OUR PICS BEEN ON THAT SITE FOR A LONG TIME IM PRETTY SURE THE WHOLE 12OZ AND BEYOND HAS SEEN THEM ...LOL U THAUGHT U WAS EXCLUSIVE THIS AINT THE 1ST TIME THEM PICS WAS ON HERE SORRY PAL FAILURE ..ALL IN ALL U STILL A SNITCH IN THE FACE FOR YOUR FAILED ATTEMPTS ...HOW U HIDIN BEHIND A 12OZ USER NAME YET U THE ILL GANGSTA DRYSNITCH MY GOON ITS ALL WAYS THE ANONYMOUS TOYS THAT LOVE TO RUN THEY MOUTH U NEVA SEE PEE PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAYN TYPE OF BEHAVIOR AND I SEEN NIGGAS ON HERE PUT UP LINKS TO MYSPACE PAGES WITH A LOT OF PEOPLES FACES OUT WHY ARE TOYS OBBSESSED WIT LOOKIN AT NIGGAS INSTEAD OF LOOKIN AT THEY UGLY TAGS AND REMIXIN THEM SHITS INTO SOMETHING ILL..NIGGAS BE SAVIN A DUDES PIC THAT'S KINDVE MO I KNOW IM YA IDOL AND ALL BUT DAMN MY GRAPLING HOOK ...DIGITAL THESIS P ... OUTTANOWHERE COME OUT THE CLOSET MY GUY STOP HIDIN

bump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

UGGS???your gay,just admit,might as well paint yhour name in rainbow colors,do your 5 million gates or whateva because its gonna be fun to find each one ,come out of retirement and destroy your shit,dont even no your name but your going over hundreds of writers,you got permission,and u exspressed your emotions abot remo going over you,aaaaaaang you wear uggs,didnt even no they came in a size 7 mens you punk...also the ve 2nd cover up,hella fail

UGGS???your gay,just admit,might as well paint yhour name in rainbow colors,do your 5 million gates or whateva because its gonna be fun to find each one ,come out of retirement and destroy your shit,dont even no your name but your going over hundreds of writers,you got permission,and u exspressed your emotions abot remo going over you,aaaaaaang you wear uggs,didnt even no they came in a size 7 mens you punk...also the ve 2nd cover up,hella fail

YOUR TYPING TOO MUCH:(