N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

ess in my honest apoinion is def a cop... i mean... he come on here... make a post...nigga leave and then come back on and make another post....... is you kiddin me.. ? nigga we aint stupid u think we aint notice???? stop it cinco. holla at me if n e thing xXthakingofqueenzXx on aim[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

SON U BLOW MY SPOT UP AGAIN IMMA FUCK YOU UP WORD TO EVERYTHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo big celebration at greeen house tonight for my 400th 12oz posting. buy one bloddy marghereeta and get one half off til midnight. reduced admission and after party at serf and mints loft on canal street..sponsored by redbull jesus saves noone, french montana, max fish, gray papaya and scrap yard...party of the year dont misss out.. tell a freind bring a freind.. special performances by tom coughlin, lil cease, puff daddy, niki minaj...special guest appearance tom from myspace and frank 151...peace to my south side crue and my chicanos from wild west...