N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whoever putting up those stickers is a dickridin moron. I wish my enemies put up my name

All that time and work when u could be puttin ur own name up

word, and jus goes to secure my earlier comments on how nikkas

beef with nikkas.... that dont want drama, that never started any drama ... period.

Go and beat a nikka up that talks tough, or ... that is REALLY tough.

stop picking on nikkas that wont/cant/dont want to retaliate..

True

But this isn't church.

One thing that offends me about the religious types is the pretext and their overarching assumption that they are right and their constant need to remind others of such. They'll travel across the country and across the world to throw their opinions in people's faces. Take Fred Phelps or that guy who was going to burn 100 copies of the Koran. No need for that.

Yo I hate that too bro. They look at you like your lost or something because you don't believe in a fairy tale from ancient times. I don't believe in no false idols.

ANYONE SHITTING ON JS IS A COWARD REAL TALK

I THINK MOST OF YOU ARE JUST SICK THAT HES BEING HIMSELF

WHILE YOU FAGS ARE TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT

LEAVE THAT NIGGA ALONE HES NOT TRYING TO DISS ANYONE HES LIVING HIS LIFE

JOKES ARE ONE THING BUT TO SHIT ON HIS FAITH IS BULLSHIT

AND ON THE GRAFF TIP I SEE HIM UP ALL OVER THE PLACE THE REST OF YOUS NOT SO MUCH........

hommie i never once shitted on "his" faith..... so coward im not. 2ndly i stated who iwas and i attacked his graffiti if thats what you really wanna call it. hes terrible at his art form. and lastly this is a graffiti forum.. if you cant take the insults about your art firm then dont do it... simple as that....

hommie i never once shitted on "his" faith..... so coward im not. 2ndly i stated who iwas and i attacked his graffiti if thats what you really wanna call it. hes terrible at his art form. and lastly this is a graffiti forum.. if you cant take the insults about your art firm then dont do it... simple as that....

this exactly..some people are so quick to flap their gums about every subject that they forget what they are talking about...