N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're right..I have no clue. I still think it is funny whoever did it.

I just think it is cool to see writers crossing out the "artscene" folks.

I am tired of art folks doing a spot, then it is considered worthy of attention, or press etc..when writers have been rocking tunnels for years and much of it far more impressive and worthy than a ton of wheatpastes and ironic looking characters.

my $.02.

thanks for listening.

hahaha the art spot got handled!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhahahaha

artfags will be sad.

hahahahaha.

there was alot of cool art in that tunel in my opinion and i think it was a dope concept.

One skinny white kid whose a wack artist going down there and ragging other good artists for being skinny white kids is pretty funny/wack to me.

You're right..I have no clue. I still think it is funny whoever did it.

I just think it is cool to see writers crossing out the "artscene" folks.

I am tired of art folks doing a spot, then it is considered worthy of attention, or press etc..when writers have been rocking tunnels for years and much of it far more impressive and worthy than a ton of wheatpastes and ironic looking characters.

my $.02.

thanks for listening.

thats the problem with society today.... show hate to what u cant understand.

graffiti is part of that same artscene you speak about....

the artfolk u are tired about, that is getting attention by a certain type of people.... ??

your basically admitting to being mad, cuz sumone you think is an artsy fartsy nikka or chick, got more airplay then you did, or your friends... or a person that you happen to look up to .

It is what it is, most of those people were artists, who are pretty well established in the art scene.... and still do something illegal... and they are well known.

and lets say there was 25 pieces of artwork down there..

ur telling me thats not better then silver misty dusty fillins that are in tunnels ? or tags ?

and i say that, relating to your comment of, u seeing "far more impressive " stuff in the tunnels....

there was alot of cool art in that tunel in my opinion and i think it was a dope concept.

One skinny white kid whose a wack artist going down there and ragging other good artists for being skinny white kids is pretty funny/wack to me.

was a dope concept.... to bad 30 graff writers cant get together to do something like that ..