N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know about him doin more graff than any of us can imagine. That's a little extreme, don't you think? I can imagine throws on every corner of NYC. When he does what VFR, JA, SANE, and a few others have done then maybe. He got ups and is puttin in work, but he ain't everywhere. Rite now I give it to TRAP and 17. And JA is still hittin.

And just cuz your up doesn't mean your not a toy and wack. There's mad niggas that are wack and toy and have a lot of ups. But there shit isn't noticable......you notice after a while cuz it's there. But, you don't see it cuz it's fresh. I can pass a whole toy wall and not notice it, just looks like a blob or a blur of wackness. Toys don't even use the rite color schemes or rite paint.....truth.

And just cuz your up doesn't mean your not a toy and wack. There's mad niggas that are wack and toy and have a lot of ups. But there shit isn't noticable......you notice after a while cuz it's there. But, you don't see it cuz it's fresh. I can pass a whole toy wall and not notice it, just looks like a blob or a blur of wackness. Toys don't even use the rite color schemes or rite paint.....truth.

theres no right paint or right color schemes. only wrong ones.

your a toy mr know it all.

LEWY LEW

MY NIGGA LEWY CIPHER NIGGA. YALL NIGGAS IS FUNNY ASS NIGGAS. TALKING ASS NIGGAS. WE ROCKING ASS NIGGAS. BIG TIME MAFIA NIGGAS. YOU SOME HOODED SWEATSHIRT NIGGAS TO BUSY BLOWING BLUNTS TO WRITE GRAFFITI NIGGAS TO BUSY TALKING ABOUT GRAFFITI TO WRITE GRAFFITI NIGGAS WALK AROUND WITH TEN CENTS IN YOUR POCKET LIVE WITH YOUR MOM NIGGAS WE TOP FLOOR OF THE HILTON NIGGAS PLAY KEEP AWAY WITH STORE EMPLOYEE NIGGAS SMASH 80MPH THRU AIRPORT DROP OFF NIGGAS IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE TRUTH NIGGAS. YALL NIGGAS WOULD REALIZE YOU WAS SOME STUPID NIGGAS.