N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

My nigga. RFW is ass? bro. chills. your arms aint long enough 2 box wit the gods. u just mad cus we gettin wavey like it was 1999. RFW run the city. peep those kea fillins and u gonna say we ass? niggas over here son... is you kiddin me.. you like XFL imitaten real niggas touch down bro.. u aint fuckin with them wood boys my nigga M line we go in. what u kno about them freshpond niggas? we on our grizzlie man u just hatin. kech who? i aint neva herd of no "kech" sounds like a wannabe kea if ya asked me. everytime i come here niggas got this shit diped out with them toy fillins and staight letters. I bless slimes with these gems and get nothin but hate cus niggas dont kno about tha RFDUB tsunami effect.. niggas need to write a book about us b. or atleast a documentary. RFW click we the hardest nigas out.. macoroni with tha cheese . ya shots cant reach me bro. niggas is sand dwellin but we out here catchin gnarley waves rfdub status. holla at me on aim if n e thing XxthakingofqueenzXx.. but until then, fall back b. rfw, wnba, nsa, affiliated my nigga [/color][/i][/b]

whatttt? who's kech? sounds like a wanna be kea? lmao do your homework before you type nigga.