N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo bro? Diva why do you talk so much caca when your extra hurt bro? Your trash your a sidekick plus you paint with garbage ass ba.... Do hush your mouth before I go to the lot and splash etch everywhere.... Go practice

why u suckin dudes dick for he got more ups then your whole team times 5 stop being a scrotum sack junkie and just jump off a diving board into a pool of rusty metal beams:lol:

shut the fuck up, a fillin goes over a hollow stupit.

and ones dead, and did the fillin himself and the other is dead and never painted that spot. get the fuck outta here toy.

your obviously a fuckin moron! read what i said again if you dont understand just shut the fuck up. mad people throw spek up to this day i guess a fill goes over that. and yeah fills over outlines is a toy rule only since toys been running the game cause when i was around in early 90's that shit didnt fly wouldve got your head split for touching a hand. but you pussys wouldnt survived back then,