N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YES HE WAS YOU BIRD HE DID SOME DUMB SHIT AND GOT THE GOD IN A BAD SITUATION

YOU MUST OF JUST GOT DOWN WITH THE JV SQUAD

shut up already nigga and if he was banned from xtc? get of his nuts hes getiin up while your bitchin about him and what not ur just beggin for attention nobody caresss son

DG WOULD BEAT YOU TO DEATH BOY!

ACTUAL FACTUALS!

LES IS A DL MALE HUSTLER WHO KICKS IT OFF CHRISTOPHER STREET

SINCERE SPEECH! YOU CAN CLAIM THAT NIGGA IF YOU WANT THATS YA GUY I SMELL YOU

LOL...more stories and fairy tales from a dick suckin napoleon complex faggot you dont know who your talking to. its all good youd never come at me like this is person so im gonna keep it movin. you makin yaself look real soft

YO00O MAN FIRST OFF..THA ONLY REASON THESE OUTTA TOWNER MOTHERFKERS DOO SO MUCH DAMAGE IS CAUSE THESE FKIN HIPSTERSZ WEAR SOME REAL HOMO SHYT AND DONT ATTRACT HEAT..THEY GO RACKIN NONE STOP WEARN SOME TIGHT ASS JEANS...GELD HAIR SLICKED BACK LOOKIN LIKE FKIN MARTY..STR8 HOMO IN THA CUT ASS NI99ASZ...DRESSN LIKE HOMOS COMES NATURAL TO THEM...A HOOD NI99A SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD NEVER DEGRATE TO SUCH LOW STANDARDS..I GET DOWN WITH CHAMPION HOODY RACKEN NONE STOP IN THA CUTT...POINT BLANK N.Y. AINT WAT IT USE TO BE...[/color][/size]

damn when the fuck did New Yokers become such fucking complainers,whinning niggas sound like jealous bitchies....who gives a fuck how they look... how they rack...your stupid if you go racking looking like you from the "hood"... the point is they fucking bomb...them niggas done beasted and done their fucking thing...regardless if you like their style or not...stop fucking complaining and go show and prove....this fucking site has never been this fucking bad...

LOL...more stories and fairy tales from a dick suckin napoleon complex faggot you dont know who your talking to. its all good youd never come at me like this is person so im gonna keep it movin. you makin yaself look real soft

OH WOOOOOOOOOORD?

YOU A G?

IM SO SURE .........

YOUR BOY IS THE ONE BLOWING DICKS ON 10TH MY DU

NOT I

HOW DO I LOOK SOFT?

YOU SOUNDING MAD EMO ARE YOU GONNA CRY OR DO PUSH UPS?

not for nothing but all you faggots sit here and talk about les this les that.. all i kno is aside from the fact that he would most likely put the beats on most of you hes out there in the street puttin in work. while your on here talking about adek and his pants and how les is this and that. its so funny the stories that get twisted or how shit is just plain made up. cant do nothin but laugh. lol shame. and if you wanna talk about les lets talk about how he took YKK to another level and held the crown for quite some time. ALL CITY numerous times.. for years in years out. criminal life.

hes out there in the street puttin in work[/color]. while your on here talking about adek and his pants and how les is this and that. its so funny the stories that get twisted or how shit is just plain made up. cant do nothin but laugh. lol shame. and if you wanna talk about les lets talk about how he took YKK to another level and held the crown for quite some time. ALL CITY numerous times.. for years in years out. criminal life.

AAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO