N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I didn't forget 50 Mc's, good call.

But yeah those were the tapes you had to dub for the whole crew

Tapes remember those......

dont even talk about it my genious you have kids in here who will run and google it and front like they been knew...damn remember life b4 google? when u actually had to put in work to find exclusive shit from gear to kicks to music

and for all of you who dont understand where im comin from like 10% of the niggas swervin on 12oz actually know what the drill is when it comes to graff and graff history and been in the wild graff situations that you read about ..almost falling off roof tops ..electricuted by 3rd rails chased on highways by police or beef etc etc ..then we have the other 90% who all learned every thing online from watching and reading what official cats post which i dont mind u niggas gotta learn somehow ..but then the ny thread gets shut down time after time and the same newjacksons come back frrontin like they beeeeeen on and know evertything under the sun and its obvious that you where in your fathers nuts when certain people where getting up so you learned it all on 12oz play your positions you know who u be ..dont make me havce to call ya names out ya crews featha weight i buck shots and make you levitate:huh: :huh:

Thats why you try to keep stories and certain pictures amongst your circle of friends...this graff shit is a big gossip fest...alot of instigators and pussies...

dont even talk about it my genious you have kids in here who will run and google it and front like they been knew...damn remember life b4 google? when u actually had to put in work to find exclusive shit from gear to kicks to music

damn b . let it go for once . lmao . shit.