N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

lol, u lookin extra frail my guy. niggas got your emotions, you talking about niggas that dont even be on this bullshit site guy, niggas that would spit in your face gladly and tell you not to wipe it off, u would sit with that lugie dripping down ur face (pause) u making assumptions, dont worry about me , all u gonna see is my fist then the concrete, stay on your toes little man

Pobe, Youre a clown my man. First of all dont brag about spending dough you inherited from mom dukes. You earn any of that cake you little rich boy fuck? Nah didnt think so. And you slay dimes? Youre a white version of Tyrone from Chappelle Show. Cmon son. CMON. And Yorkville is only three blocks? YOURE FROM YORKVILLE YOU BIRD. And youre not even welcome in your own hood. Hurts dont it? And funny how you gotta yap about rolling through with other people. When have you EVER held it down yourself? You get into beef and have other people fight for you or you just run because youre straight PUSSY.

My two cents. Hope those feelings arent too hurt :D

old list,,,Fat Joe

SI

SCAE

PESOS

LES

PEN, SHINE, NOBS

NOVA, CANE, FRESH, SURS, CUBA, SEME

ABOT, MISTA, FEES, FACET, NETR, TECH

DECK

SCANT

CAP

SANE MPC

YKK: JA, FOE, KEZ 5, SPOT, SKUF, NAISHA

Us Crew: PUT, JAZE, NEO

MENOS, FREE5

SERG

WHO KNOWS THE CURRENT ONE ;)

go back 2 or 300 pages

haha that aint fair son^

i was thinking sumthin open ended you can do simple piece, throwie, or handstyle whatever you wanna contribute.

as far as a word i didnt reallly have any ideas, maybe "twelveoz", "12ounce" or some combination

if you gotta better words tho im good for that