N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NYC LASE JESUSSAVES BLAZE AND DURO

100_0256.jpg

its prolly good u the only one of these fellas that knows how the internets works right?

im not sayin... im just sayin... u know... old people and whatnot...

dude you earned points when someone posted a flick with a jesus saves tag with a white can creepin, and u lost 2 points by posting that flick again, keep it graff man, save that shit for your faceyspace thing

So have the yorkville suckers!!!

Ha. So you admit it then? And cmon son. CMON SON. You jock everyone so hard trying to be down with whatever crew dick your sucking. How much money did you drop back in the day trying to make friends? How much paint you buy? How many times you get beaten and chased. Youre frail. You never won a fight in your life. Dont make me get the tape from my boy of you fighting and trying to pull hair you little cunt.

its prolly good u the only one of these fellas that knows how the internets works right?

im not sayin... im just sayin... u know... old people and whatnot...

dude you earned points when someone posted a flick with a jesus saves tag with a white can creepin, and u lost 2 points by posting that flick again, keep it graff man, save that shit for your faceyspace thing

its bad enough he called a legend BLAZE.

put it to bed.

Ha. So you admit it then? And cmon son. CMON SON. You jock everyone so hard trying to be down with whatever crew dick your sucking. How much money did you drop back in the day trying to make friends? How much paint you buy? How many times you get beaten and chased. Youre frail. You never won a fight in your life. Dont make me get the tape from my boy of you fighting and trying to pull hair you little cunt.

This aint Pobe so keep running your mouth son. Don't make me have to find out who you really are. AND, I've even been with Pobe when we ran into Shaka and the rest of you yorkville pussy's in the club and guess what? your crew aint do nothing. Fall back or fall back. At least cheap shot same had enuff balls to hit the kid. But then he ran away like a pussy too.