N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hater tots?

nigga noxer is not my friend actually we hate each other

and your jocking that bird ass nigga so of course you dont agree with me

all good

at the end of the day all yall niggas talking shit about me are anonymous side line internet niggas

the same niggas that get on here talking shit about my business matters are the same clowns who meet me in the street and beg for samples

bottom line

EAT A FAT DICK!

hater tots?

nigga noxer is not my friend actually we hate each other

and your jocking that bird ass nigga so of course you dont agree with me

all good

at the end of the day all yall niggas talking shit about me are anonymous side line internet niggas

the same niggas that get on here talking shit about my business matters are the same clowns who meet me in the street and beg for samples

bottom line

EAT A FAT DICK!

you sound real hurt b

i used to fuck with your style and shit i just had no idea that ura bitch

if u have beef with the man go settle it, ur in ur mid 20's im asuming so do you

he went over a few of ur freights and u just talkin shit. at the end you look very weak u sell out

noxer has put in way more work then u ever will so get outa denial and go paint nahimsayin

Youre a skinny little white boy. Stop fronting like your A. Black B. Tough C. From uptown. YOURE A FUCKING BIRD.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

yo you are a real clown my man seriously

damn son your on sons nuts mad hard he is not the first to put faces in his throwies you fuckin dork

its big....its not the best...but u aint in no position to sit here and say he culda done better that nigga been puttin in work for 15+ years smell me???he did what he wanted to do....

so if you in the game for 15 years and throw up some doodoo shit like that, its ok? nah nigga ya bugging, that shit is beat, sure he's put in work, but noxer is wack, he's been doing the same bum ass "looks bad on purpose" style for dumb long. that shit is not good homie, switch it up. and shuan's right, if a toy did that same shit and posted a flick niggas we be jumping on me sooo quick, no homo, saying "you're a toy, look at your letters, you're wack, stop writing"

you sound real hurt b

i used to fuck with your style and shit i just had no idea that ura bitch

if u have beef with the man go settle it, ur in ur mid 20's im asuming so do you

he went over a few of ur freights and u just talkin shit. at the end you look very weak u sell out

noxer has put in way more work then u ever will so get outa denial and go paint nahimsayin

according to you mr man, graffiti is about style. you said it yourself and that my friend is no style, that shit is buns. i'd choose shaun's style over noxers any day. shaun has a dope handstyl, and dope throwie. noxer does that wack "looks bad on purpose" shit. so regardless of who's more up (since style rules everything according to you) shaun is the better writer. noxer is famous cause his friends are famous (skuf, ja, trap). and also, i only ever seen one noxer tag in my life, i've seen many a shaun tags around the way.