N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

according to you mr man, graffiti is about style. you said it yourself and that my friend is no style, that shit is buns. i'd choose shaun's style over noxers any day. shaun has a dope handstyl, and dope throwie. noxer does that wack "looks bad on purpose" shit. so regardless of who's more up (since style rules everything according to you) shaun is the better writer. noxer is famous cause his friends are famous (skuf, ja, trap). and also, i only ever seen one noxer tag in my life, i've seen many a shaun tags around the way.

3163957899_79a275633c_m.jpg

4414047286_bc6f7077ac_m.jpg

2904008014_40b970230c.jpg

2630691133_e715b8bc8d_m.jpg

yo shaun lets see ur pieces b

I FUCKING AGREE. NOX IS NICE . NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE GRAFF GAME??? TO ME .....NOTHING!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM ANYWHERE HARD BUT HIS HOOD. HE DIDNT KILL IT LIKE KEZ AND SKUF. WHY PEOPLE ON THE NUTS???? SO WHATS NEXT??? WE GONNA START CALLING HIM A LEGEND????? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Just let this man Rap, he can rap

Shaun can you rap, I know you can write, you know you can write? Alright, that's all anyone needs to say.

lmao no I cant rap :(

but I can uprock into a windmill and serve any of you fools on the dance floor:lol: