N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
u summed it up in a nutshell croc i just didnt want to be the one to call adek a couch surfing junkie lmao

Adek hustles hard, he isnt a 9-5er, or a couch surfer, or a trust fund baby, or a artschool kid, or a junkie.. trust..

I thought this was the NY thread not the Adek Thread....

Carry on

• Like 1

new york has seen its ups and downs.

i remember driving upstate with my parents as a kid and there was a point on the highway where graffiti just STOPPED, now its everywhere globally in every city.

point being new york is where it started and NY is where it belongs. people come to this city for no other reason then to paint, if thats not a SPOT JOCK then i dont know what is.

i know a lot of heads had to get out the game bc they got locked up or they had a family or real job to put clothes on their own back or feed their own mom, life gets real and you got to survive.

its hard to compete with out of state/country privately funded kids who have per diem set up for paint and for living. no job no day to day struggle. just get high eat paint get high. no rent or responsibility holding them down, i actually envy that, so go do you.

im not hating at all this is still my city and people all over the world want to be down, let them live, they are the ones who have to sleep at night wishing they were new yorkers.

this

nah im just being humurous dont take me seriously bruh.

I was responding more to this

"i know a lot of heads had to get out the game bc they got locked up or they had a family or real job to put clothes on their own back or feed their own mom, life gets real and you got to survive.

its hard to compete with out of state/country privately funded kids who have per diem set up for paint and for living. no job no day to day struggle. just get high eat paint get high. no rent or responsibility holding them down, i actually envy that, so go do you.

im not hating at all this is still my city and people all over the world want to be down, let them live, they are the ones who have to sleep at night wishing they were new yorkers."

Excuses...

"i know a lot of heads had to get out the game bc they got locked up or they had a family or real job to put clothes on their own back or feed their own mom, life gets real and you got to survive.

im not hating at all this is still my city and people all over the world want to be down, let them live, they are the ones who have to sleep at night wishing they were new yorkers."

Excuses...

WJEN O WAS A KID

NOW IM A OLD MAN tALKIN CHIV ON tHE INtERNERt LIKE MY PARENt WERENt IMAGRANtS

FUCK YOU POPI NIGGA B CUZ DUDE

u summed it up in a nutshell croc i just didnt want to be the one to call adek a couch surfing junkie lmao

but despite the lack of responsibility these bummy hippies have that doesnt have anything to do with the fact that they get away with it.

they test the waters for new yorkers. If adek can get away with murder in ny theres no reason that everyone else shouldnt put some kind

of effort in. Thats the thing that frustrates me. U dont gotta smash houston but why dont you have something in there. Tags. Maybe a few outlines whatever. Graff aint dead niggas morale is. But thats a whole other convo.

morale? werd, nigga, i never seen u up once, ever, EVER ..i be in the streets guy, i never seen a tag, stickers, never seen a pen tag, nothing my guy, where ur morale at bigguy, u a 12oz writer, period.. u gets zero burn my niggy, nada, and ur letters is straight bitten, so y u chiming in bout NY my son, u gets no luv

hit the books jack

irak is dope but adek isnt. he's handstyles are one thing but with me personally. i give no respect to outatowners. this is nyc. i have respect for real niggas that keep shit real here. nigas coming from calli chill here fora few months then dissapear. ima real new yorker and idont givea fuck bout msk or dms or anyof those fags. theyre all wack and try to make themselfs better then us. adeks throwup is honestly one of the most uglyiest throwups ive ever seen by far. niggas needa get on their shit.

u dunno what ur talking about young buck, adek earned his strips, thats why REAL NEW YORKERS fuck with him, he knows and is cool with many more new york writers then you think or even know of. he gets respect from the older heads and the dudes who have held down ny for decades now. thats prob why he dont give two fucks about the kids on here talkin trash. and hate to break it to you, but a lot of people doing there thing are from out of town, some writers u think are from ny are out of town as well, u just dont know it! so chill mr MANHATTAN! hahaha swallow your "pride"

YOU DUDES NEED TO GO PAINT OR GET SOME PUSSY OR SOME FUCKING MONEY, THIS SHIT IS JUST DISGUSTING

YOU KIDS HAVE BEEN GOING BACK AND FOURTH ALL DAY OVER THIS SHIT WHO EVEN REALLY CARES.......

YOU NIGGAS SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT A DUDE FROM TEXAS GETS MORE BURN THAN YOU IN YOUR HOME TOWN......

IVE NEVER MET THE KID BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW SON GETS IT IN!

ALL THE DUDES THAT YOU CLOWNS THINK HAVE TRUST FUNDS RACK MORE SHIT IN A WEEK THAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THESE DUDES HUSTLE VERY HARD TO ROCK OUT HERE WHILE YOUR LAZY ASSES SIT AROUND IN YOUR LAME ASS JOBS AND CRIBS CRYING ABOUT THEM ALL DAY GET OVER IT GO PUT IN SOME FUCKING WORK!

AND PLEASE NEVER FORGET THIS EVER, EVERY TAG YOU CATCH IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN IS WORTH 10 IN ANY OTHER PART OF THIS CITY AND THAT IS A NATURAL FACT

Excuses...

c ya in a week

SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!

WORD UP

morale? werd, nigga, i never seen u up once, ever, EVER ..i be in the streets guy, i never seen a tag, stickers, never seen a pen tag, nothing my guy, where ur morale at bigguy, u a 12oz writer, period.. u gets zero burn my niggy, nada, and ur letters is straight bitten, so y u chiming in bout NY my son, u gets no luv

hit the books jack

im not crushing shit but ur def not getting around.

you talk about me alot what you write?

and also im sure your going to respond with some big bad guy comment.

gravy.

but behind all that tough typing i wonder if you can burn me in a battle.

peace be upon you bruh