N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does everything good have to be a burner or piece by someone who is not currently bombing?

why can't you just acknowledge the writers who are getting up and not talk shit about them via 12oz because lord knows if you met half of them you would keep your opinion to your self.

and for you to state your opinion on my mans craw was useless. All he does is take the pics of whats on the streets. If you dont like what he's posting then maybe you should take over the streets so that he can post more of your work. if not keep moving. your history.

does everything good have to be a burner or piece by someone who is not currently bombing?

why can't you just acknowledge the writers who are getting up and not talk shit about them via 12oz because lord knows if you met half of them you would keep your opinion to your self.

and for you to state your opinion on my mans craw was useless. All he does is take the pics of whats on the streets. If you dont like what he's posting then maybe you should take over the streets so that he can post more of your work. if not keep moving. your history.

Bump this educated young man, he makes good points

lmao ^^

nah man theres cats like him all over 12oz always yapping. like i understand if your doing ur thing on the streets or even doing productions back to back to the point where u have like a couple pieces in every borough. thats real. but most of these dudes dont have any valid credentials for 2010. They think the mark they left in the graff game is enough to shit on the next man's work. if your not hitting the streets keep your mouth closed. if you dont have tags rocking from 95 to this date dont talk. if your an old head who did his or her thing back in the day, and now your NOT doing it then keep your mouth closed. I feel this way because of all the comments stirred about that spot with tabe and ric. Niggas know the rules. fills over outines. straight letters over throwies. come on man aint no fucking exceptions in this game it is what it is. older heads need to learn the history they've made is now washed away. no more trains, no more dope walls from the 90's. all you have is pictures and faded memories. niggas know what they should do if they want that fame again.

hitting anything up? nigga you cant even understand the shit i do.. you have no idea of what i do homie.... but if i see wack shit ill say it ..thats what this is for homie,.. look at ya name joc.. that dont sound like a good name so ill say it .. what of it? do i got to like it? no .. so fuck that .....

hitting anything up? nigga you cant even understand the shit i do.. you have no idea of what i do homie.... but if i see wack shit ill say it ..thats what this is for homie,.. look at ya name joc.. that dont sound like a good name so ill say it .. what of it? do i got to like it? no .. so fuck that .....

you dont have to like it. your right about that. and you can say your opinion on here. thats correct too.

but at least take some fucking pictures of what u do. u say idk what u do on the streets, but if you posted something on here other than your opinion then maybe we wouldnt be having this conversation. so until i see YOU post a pic of something YOU did, then i'l keep talking because im posting shit I do and what the streets do. and yeah i write that, so what? i said why i write it. the letters are easy. and BMS is me too nigga. BY MY SELF. niggas respect that cuz thats what it is. born alone die alone.

lmao ^^

nah man theres cats like him all over 12oz always yapping. like i understand if your doing ur thing on the streets or even doing productions back to back to the point where u have like a couple pieces in every borough. thats real. but most of these dudes dont have any valid credentials for 2010. They think the mark they left in the graff game is enough to shit on the next man's work. if your not hitting the streets keep your mouth closed. if you dont have tags rocking from 95 to this date dont talk. if your an old head who did his or her thing back in the day, and now your NOT doing it then keep your mouth closed. I feel this way because of all the comments stirred about that spot with tabe and ric. Niggas know the rules. fills over outines. straight letters over throwies. come on man aint no fucking exceptions in this game it is what it is. older heads need to learn the history they've made is now washed away. no more trains, no more dope walls from the 90's. all you have is pictures and faded memories. niggas know what they should do if they want that fame again.

i smell you my squall... but my response to this youthfully short sided comment isnt 12oz worthy(and way too detailed).. but when we run into each other weel discuss.. 1st round of beers on you

eye_of_god.jpg

peace and blessings... craw show us what the "new generations" doin... i kno u gott flics

/*\ wisdom

PAPO is too funny for these fugazis, opinions be gettin all crinkled at 11am on a saturday.

dont waste ur tiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blues clues is onnnnnnnn!!!!!

im ouuuuuuuuut beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-the boston strangler.