N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all city this all city that.. who do this who did that.. adek this adek that..

yall some birds leaving mad feathers around.. ewwwwwwwww....

i got to laugh though... you know niggas is watching waiting for these on tour Omaha Portland niggas to slip and go over the wrong one... you know niggas get put on off fast... where c45 go again? i recall yall was loving the kid harddd..niggas was cryin when skrew cought it .. o wait now if you see a les tag over adek les is a bird uh? yet nyc niggas are letting out of towners get over? yall all hypocrites remind me of these fake corporate niggas that come to ny to make it but then hate on real nyers.. fuck out of here b ... i toss dutch guttts at yall...

respect to those that know what it is though.. you kno i let niggas know early...iight 10*

you just said adeks name 3 times in your paragraph. why are you talking about him ?

you must be thinking about him in your sleep par, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I know you sit there wishing something bad would happen to the out of towners - or anyone whos

killing it for that matter.

wishing you could get some shine - we get it, youre red in the face exploding with envy, we know.

why dont you just simply go in harder so your shit talking can at least have some substance.

as of right now out of towners touched your sensitive button and took you out of your form in your own city. sucks for you - we know.

''yet nyc niggas are letting out of towners get over'' - papo 139th.

arent you from nyc? why are you letting out of towners get over?

why dont you get up and do something about it? i got faith that youll burst of your bitter cocoon

and do something great in life.

til then, please, keep your discontent to yourself.

you just said adeks name 3 times in your paragraph. why are you talking about him ?

you must be thinking about him in your sleep par, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I know you sit there wishing something bad would happen to the out of towners - or anyone whos

killing it for that matter.

wishing you could get some shine - we get it, youre red in the face exploding with envy, we know.

why dont you just simply go in harder so your shit talking can at least have some substance.

as of right now out of towners touched your sensitive button and took you out of your form in your own city. sucks for you - we know.

''yet nyc niggas are letting out of towners get over'' - papo 139th.

arent you from nyc? why are you letting out of towners get over?

why dont you get up and do something about it? i got faith that youll burst of your bitter cocoon

and do something great in life.

til then, please, keep your discontent to yourself. [/color]

u a real funnystyle nigga

and nyc has a airport u could catch a flight anywere you want in the world some people do graffiti in multiple states crazy concept i know its hard to leave your moms house sometimes

i dont know what comment your referring to, or why this is being discussed, but i know i have said it before on here. people come to nyc to bomb..fuck going elsewhere when we are in the mecca..graff only counts in nyc! the rest are weak scenes in comparison no matter how much nyc might be hurting right now. would you leave the vatican to go pray in a church somewhere else? no.. one