N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are right. i guess all i'm saying is i can see how pin would be tight, but i, along with you, would not go as far as to rag the "legends."

see i wasnt gonna pay no mind 2 him but he just talks 2 much shit i wasnt even gonna rag i was just gonna fix my shit call it a day but he got nerv 2 talk so much shit on the internet its like the nicca got E-Beef Smart Device lmfaoo

its a greek word for scribble

and refers to the poems and political musings greecians would write on city walls.

However the word in its contemporary use was a derogatory term used to describe the art created by inner city youth.

similar to the way the term baroque, which translates to imperfect pearl or irregular, was used to describe the change in art during the baroque era.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

WHITE MAN IS A MOTHER FUCKER HELL TELL THE BLACK AND PUERTO RICAN MAN DONT WRITE ON THE WALLS THATS GRAFFITI! THEN HE'LL WALK UP ON A MOUNTAIN AND CARVE HIS FUCKIN FACE INTO IT AINT THAT A BITCH!

see i wasnt gonna pay no mind 2 him but he just talks 2 much shit i wasnt even gonna rag i was just gonna fix my shit call it a day but he got nerv 2 talk so much shit on the internet its like the nicca got E-Beef Smart Device lmfaoo

my dude think about the amount of beef ur guna get into over a fillin that in 2 months

(if youre still writing) your going to think, "fuck that shit was terrible".

if your going to give me the honor argument how niggas aint guna try to play you and watever. The only person that can play you is yourself. Your defending your honor in the eyes of a bunch of lowlives, and nerds whose opinions only matter if you let it. You could easily have x'ed that window and let life go on. Instead now ur worrying about beef with a bunch of grown men. If you got in this to thug it out then let me tell you selling crack is much more lucrative than writing.

well my raging pitbull , your ego will ultimately be ur downfall .

just like all the rest :lol:

hold out as long as you can, and THEN go alitte more!

you still wont be here next week

MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE POSTED MY TOY SHIT OVER COPE

THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TO EMOTIONAL A RESPONSE WITHOUT THINKING IT OUT

I DONT EVEN TRUST MYSELF

I REALLY SHOULDNT BE WRITING GRAFFITI

COUPLE MORE DAYS OF THIS KIND OF REALIZATION AND ILL PROLLY JUST CALL IT QUITS, I CANT KEEP THIS UP TOO LONG CAN I ? IM PROBABLY GONNA GET A BROKEN HAND OR SOME TEETH KNOCKED OUT . DOES THAT HAPPEN IN GRAFF ?

THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SPEAKING

idgaf wat ya think bout me ya all can burn....fuck cope2 trying 2 pick on niccas and get away with it nah fuck that so what if hes been doing it since the 80's i neva rag him until he ragged me and send me a msg with the pic talking smack i done got stabed jumped but im still here like cope2 any of ya wanna bring it bring it on i aint going no were

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAkQ-fzyP40