N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

on the real how does it taste and i mite get banned or this comment maybe be deleted like i said sit back watch us for now ether you do you or shut up but for now keep banging:scrambled:

youre too young to understand so ill spare you. But all this dick in the mouth talk and all this how does it taste yappidy yapp, is like in the 90's when people would say "stop sweatin me" after everything, like 6 times in a row as soon as someone started to say something

"stop sweatin me, stop sweatin me, stop sweatin me"

we all know, no one is sweating you, or sucking on your penises. But we're all on the same page when we refer to you as toys. Truth time.

For the record, keep "rockin" you just might learn how to use paint b4 your career ends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in the meantime http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ there's some real education things on there. Go check it out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn ya niggas is still going on... i never seend a website where niggas b slobbbin so much lmfaoooo. jus stfu and go buy some montana cans and go piece off in a permission spot lol

i wanna know when was one of ya last bomb or rack.my team got unlimited paint supply for more dan 3 years without paying for shit.

i bet if it was ja 2 do that spot with his regular throwie ya would of been wanting 2 make out wit the dude.lmao

ima say no more dough ya could keep suckin cack if ya want i love it.lol when i bust and shyt nahh meann

damn ya niggas is still going on... i never seend a website where niggas b slobbbin so much lmfaoooo. jus stfu and go buy some montana cans and go piece off in a permission spot lol

i wanna know when was one of ya last bomb or rack.my team got unlimited paint supply for more dan 3 years without paying for shit.

i bet if it was ja 2 do that spot with his regular throwie ya would of been wanting 2 make out wit the dude.lmao

ima say no more dough ya could keep suckin cack if ya want i love it.lol when i bust and shyt nahh meann

dead+horse.gif

Learn_English.jpg

My god! You again? If you really call yourself a bomber then why don't I see your crew outside of the Bronx or the Upper West Side? Stay home for a few days look at how the big boys do their letters, do something similar and then go hit the streets with the new shit because we all know the shit that you are doing is definitely not rocking.

fuck a art gallery full of 10 year olds with black books....

http://nyc.myopenbar.com/

well the pre-game is at North 4th since we all rocked pieces there for their grand opening then the majority is headin to chill at they spot after so ill be mad surprised/tight if its all jits..niggahs should come show face instead talkin all the random bullshit behind a computer. it is what it is though.