N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Excuse me for pointing this out, but did anyone elese read this quote Martha Cooper wrote in her blog?

"I don’t like my copyrighted images to be reproduced in books or elsewhere without my permission.

But sometimes I get a kick out of seeing how my documentary photos have morphed into something

completely different. "

I would like to know what everyone's feeling is on this. Am I wrong for thinking this lady is a pig for making this statement? Doesn't she "exist" because of other people's work?

Today marks the one year death anniversary of one of my best friends, kon2. He was hit by a train and died between 125 and 116 on the one line. He was my beloved friend, and anybody who met him loved him immediately. While he was not very up, he was dedicated to graffiti, and enjoyed writing on any surface, with anything he could get his hands on. He was one of the coolest, most laid back, most genuinely nice people you could ever meet, and he rolled the best blunt. He was gonna go all city with me (in 2012). Rest In Peace/Power/Piff/Pussy...KON2 VAF MOB TGA. You live on in me, and I will never forget you. I love you my brother and I will see you soon.

• Like 1

YO SLIME YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS POPPIN 5 ,, YOU BE KILLEN ME THE BX AINT READY FOR ME TO COME BACK ,, AN THEY AINT READY FOR KING THATS FOR SHO,,, THIS FUCKIN GHOSTFACE SHIT IS HARD

HAHA YOU NEED TO PUT THAT FLUSHING LINK UP HERE SLIME.. YO I NEED THOSE PICS WHEN YA WAS WATCHIN ME GET TOPPED OFF FROM THAT WACK QUEENS BITCH... THAT WAS A RETARDED NIGHT B LMAO IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I SAW YOU AND ARK THRU THE WINDOW B THOSE WERE THE DAYS !