N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo Becky hop off mine... Your a no namer, fall back. If u wanna c how real I am let's meet up so I can smack the shit outta you. How about that?
if that was reall u woulda smacked someone the day we robbed ur camera at the show no? cmon man u like 30+ making threats on a computer and selling stolen markers for 2 $ . lame dudes

if that was reall u woulda smacked someone the day we robbed ur camera at the show no? cmon man u like 30+ making threats on a computer and selling stolen markers for 2 $ . lame dudes

Lol!!!!!! Holy shit you stole the camera!!! Lol my lil nigga I'm not even gonna address your toy ass lol. 30+ lol!!! 2 dolla paint markers lol! Nigga please..... You wanna play real meet up, 2nd I brought markers cause the niggas tht were there asked me to brinG markers, don't b mad I didn't hit your book son. It's okay Becky.... It's okay... That's funny " we" so now your a group oh wait a gang? Yea I smell pussy.. As I said another unknown nobody hiding behind a screen name. Holla when your pussy ass comes from behind the screen name until then little boy live in your memories little man. Show was 4 years ago and you holding on to that. Lol

Lol I was hitting Some book at a show nigga neek tqs was telling me to colab to do a show with him, sold some markers to sometrain heads that called me told me to brig something thru, I put the cam down niggas snatched it like a hour later I noticed. Robbed me? Yea aiight..... Niggas wish. That's why I'm laughing. Niggas wish I got robbed, matter fact niggas was shook to even speak to me sent someone over for me to hit there book. Shook? C'mon b none of yah are taller then 5'7 and weight more then a buck. You hide behind a name enough you start to believe you hard. I'm sorry solija boy.... Your not real

these niggahs yapped you for your camera or just snatched it when you wasnt lookin? theres a big difference between the two..

all the drama aside...

BENEFIT ART SHOW FOR SEYONE HOSTED BY MERES, CORTES, CLARITY, CLUE, AND MORE @ SESSIONS TONIGHT FROM 7-10PM..COME SHOW LOVE OR HANDLE YOUR LITTLE E-TOUGH GUY PERSONA'S IN PERSON! PEACE!

Snatched when I was politicing, as I said niggas wish thy robbed me..... I wanna hear this nigga fantasy story say someone even attempted to approach me and rob me. Mad niggas was there but I'm not gonna same drop, soon as I walked in I was selling shit, markers, inks, paint..... Lol mad you ain't have 2 bucks for paint markers lol

Brooklyn Mortuary Technicians play with corpses

Posted: 4:22 AM, February 15, 2010

Ghouls are at play in the city's morgues. The people employed to respectfully handle the remains of the deceased have instead turned cadavers and body parts into macabre playthings, The Post has learned.And they shockingly documented their depraved foolery in photos taken as keepsakes. Grinning mortuary technicians use corpses as props in dozens of disturbing Polaroids obtained by The Post. Perhaps most disturbing of all is mortuary technician Kaihl Brassfield holding a severed head in a classic Heisman Trophy football pose.

"It was stupid," Brassfield, 35, told The Post. "It was just the culture there. Everyone was doing it."

now that made me laugh chuckle chuckle