N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AYE QUE LINDO.... ANOTHER FAN WELL YOU WAS PROLLY JUST GETTING YA FIRST HARD ON IN MOMMYS HOUSE WHEN I WAS SMASHING ALL THE LINES ALL CITY WITH SWUE!!!

SO:

1 GET MY DICK OUT YA MOUTH

2 I BET U MAD PUSSY

3 I DO WHAT i WANT WHEN I WANT AND i DONT DO IT FOR ANY ONE BUT ME

I DONT CARE WHAT/WHO U THINK IS TOY OR WHAT WRITER YOU JOCK OR WHAT HOE STROLL YOU CAN FIND YA MOTHER ON... SO GO TO THE TOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING AND RON BROWZ YA SELF

AYE QUE LINDO.... ANOTHER FAN WELL YOU WAS PROLLY JUST GETTING YA FIRST HARD ON IN MOMMYS HOUSE WHEN I WAS SMASHING ALL THE LINES ALL CITY WITH SWUE!!!

SO:

1 GET MY DICK OUT YA MOUTH

2 I BET U MAD PUSSY

3 I DO WHAT i WANT WHEN I WANT AND i DONT DO IT FOR ANY ONE BUT ME

I DONT CARE WHAT/WHO U THINK IS TOY OR WHAT WRITER YOU JOCK OR WHAT HOE STROLL YOU CAN FIND YA MOTHER ON... SO GO TO THE TOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING AND RON BROWZ YA SELF

k well ima just keep it at this ur a toy which im sure no one will disagree, u talk like ur 15 dick in mouth and saying im pussy but u dont have the vaguest clue of who i would be, and just some dumb nigger in the projects with no $ and some dirty ass socks.. stop talking shit on here and go doodle on something u been sucking for like 10 years since u went all city with swue who i never seen up either.. lmao clown.

All in all, as jails go, queens central booking was not the worst i've ever gone through.

being chauffered in a luxurious crown vic, i arrived at the side door just in time to see a long line of celebrities and debutantes parade into this magnificent epitome of institutional architecture. the sheer excitement that coursed through my veins brought a shiver to my spine and a rapid girding of my loins. i was in the midst of greatness. true, unadulterated greatness.

i was ushered through the front room where i was graciously greeted by the meticulously uniformed staff. kind words and accolades every step of the way. i could tell right then and there that this was going to be a special stay.

once my reservation was processed, i was shown to my accommodations. i have never seen anything so welcoming and bowel-loosening relaxing. the other guests were friendly and very willing to share the copious space throughout our high-ceilinged room. Bright and airy with an entire wall of fine iron lattice-work, i was pleasantly surprised to find the rustic bathroom was right there for our use. there would be no running down a long hallway or having to open a pesky door when the need arose. oh no, nothing as philistine as that.

and the food.... oh the glorious, delicious spread that was laid before us. i salivate at the memory. my stomach churns for the delicious prospect of skim milk and bran cereal for breakfast.... skim milk and bologna on oat bran bread for lunch.... and dinner, let me just say dinner was a epicurean delight that still brings tears to my eyes. meat loaf so grey and bouncy served with the fluffiest most processed white rice that even wolfgang puck would have sucked dick for a second helping. now let me just explain the meat loaf. it was meat. all kinds of meat. but mostly the kind of meat that you would run from were it still alive.

all in all, i had a wonderful experience here and truly look forward to going back in say, five to ten.

All in all, as jails go, queens central booking was not the worst i've ever gone through.

being chauffered in a luxurious crown vic, i arrived at the side door just in time to see a long line of celebrities and debutantes parade into this magnificent epitome of institutional architecture. the sheer excitement that coursed through my veins brought a shiver to my spine and a rapid girding of my loins. i was in the midst of greatness. true, unadulterated greatness.

i was ushered through the front room where i was graciously greeted by the meticulously uniformed staff. kind words and accolades every step of the way. i could tell right then and there that this was going to be a special stay.

once my reservation was processed, i was shown to my accommodations. i have never seen anything so welcoming and bowel-loosening relaxing. the other guests were friendly and very willing to share the copious space throughout our high-ceilinged room. Bright and airy with an entire wall of fine iron lattice-work, i was pleasantly surprised to find the rustic bathroom was right there for our use. there would be no running down a long hallway or having to open a pesky door when the need arose. oh no, nothing as philistine as that.

and the food.... oh the glorious, delicious spread that was laid before us. i salivate at the memory. my stomach churns for the delicious prospect of skim milk and bran cereal for breakfast.... skim milk and bologna on oat bran bread for lunch.... and dinner, let me just say dinner was a epicurean delight that still brings tears to my eyes. meat loaf so grey and bouncy served with the fluffiest most processed white rice that even wolfgang puck would have sucked dick for a second helping. now let me just explain the meat loaf. it was meat. all kinds of meat. but mostly the kind of meat that you would run from were it still alive.

all in all, i had a wonderful experience here and truly look forward to going back in say, five to ten.

:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

WHO....? ONLY NIGGGA I KNOW THAT CUT A DEAL WITH THE FEDS WAS OVAL, WHEN HE GOT INDICTED FOR A DRUG RING AND ONLY DID 2 YRS, WHEN THE 15 OTHER DUDES GOT 15+ REMEMBER THAT!?? REMEMBER ODE DTB, DIDNT OVAL DID A ROBBERY WITH HIM!!?? ODE STILL UPTOP!!?? HE GOT 12 YRS!! HE PROLLY TRYING HIS HARDEST TO CUT A DEAL NOW, WHEN THEY GO TO COURT?? FRIDAY THE 5TH IMAAA HAVE SOME INTRESTING PAPERWORK AND IMA POST IT TO SHUT ALLLL YA FAGGOTS UP!! AND AS FAR AS THAT SLICK OR WHATEVA, I DONT KNOW HIM, WE DONT KNOW HIM... U HEARD SO WHAT HE DOES OR DOESNT DO... WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT ISNT MY BIZNESS OR MY TEAMS BIZNESS!! WE HANDLE OURS AND TAKE OUR TIME LIKE MAN.. HEN IS FACING TIME RIGHT NOW AND HE STILL POPPING HEADS OFF LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN! ASK NOVA IF HE WOULD NEVA WALK THREW DECATUR AGAIN!!

yo my nigga I don't know shit about yah sitiuation and whatever whose snitching in court. but Ima tell you this? ^ this paragraph above is straight smithing, right here on the Internet dropping legal lives on here? Like I'm not dissing anyone but if I say you so and so is a snitch and I'm here putting people name on this forum wouldn't have make me a snitch? I can understand the anger over beefing and drama. But the only way shoot can get solved, why don't dudes meet up somewhere and knuckle up. I Ferber chit chat and click clack talk don't solve shit. Meet up and let the twins do the talking (left and right) niggas don't meet, bring weapons or jump someone is straight pussy. Simple like poping a pimple my soft ass dimple..

look sucka nigga whoever u r, which no 1 cares, U think u know shit cuz ya so cool buddies tell u stories "yea i know where he live" blah blah blah but short and sweet a pm and meet up can take care of shit quick.....

as for my shit i got nothing to prove, who ever matters to me knows what work I put in and graff to me isnt about pretty colors or how many sweet lil fag bags like u jock me... its about doing what i want when I want and vandalizing shit, so check check and big check... im good get off my dick its at max capacity with the other cock sniffers on here.... go put lines in my shit with no name like u fake fucks like to do!!!

yo my nigga I don't know shit about yah sitiuation and whatever whose snitching in court. but Ima tell you this? ^ this paragraph above is straight smithing, right here on the Internet dropping legal lives on here? Like I'm not dissing anyone but if I say you so and so is a snitch and I'm here putting people name on this forum wouldn't have make me a snitch? I can understand the anger over beefing and drama. But the only way shoot can get solved, why don't dudes meet up somewhere and knuckle up. I Ferber chit chat and click clack talk don't solve shit. Meet up and let the twins do the talking (left and right) niggas don't meet, bring weapons or jump someone is straight pussy. Simple like poping a pimple my soft ass dimple..

lol funnest post yet........niccas died and got stabbed off this beef i dont think its gonna get resolve by just shooting the 1 ds

these youngins dont know discretion thats why they all surrounded by cops and calin the kettle black and such. they dont realize the ignorance they live by. I blame B.E.T. and lil wayne

And I blame Tony montana for fooling this dudes into thinking they all gangster drug dealers.... Matter fact shout out to all niggas older then 25 still living at home where there moms yah some OG's for real, now go throw the garbage out, wash the dishes cause it's your day, and go cut grandma toe nails you lame bitches. "

look sucka nigga whoever u r, which no 1 cares, U think u know shit cuz ya so cool buddies tell u stories "yea i know where he live" blah blah blah but short and sweet a pm and meet up can take care of shit quick.....

as for my shit i got nothing to prove, who ever matters to me knows what work I put in and graff to me isnt about pretty colors or how many sweet lil fag bags like u jock me... its about doing what i want when I want and vandalizing shit, so check check and big check... im good get off my dick its at max capacity with the other cock sniffers on here.... go put lines in my shit with no name like u fake fucks like to do!!!

Who are we talking to here might I ask?