N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i gotta questoin - WHO WOULD BE CONSIDERED THE KING OF NEW YORK RIGHT NOW, MAYBE THERS NO ONE ALL CITY SO IT COULD BE DELEGATED BY BOROUGH BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT NEW YORK HEADS THOUGHT ABOUT WHO WAS PUTTING IN THE MOST WORK IN THE CITY, CAUSE OTHER THAN SELF PROMO ON THIS THREAD, NO ONE SEEMS TO POP OFF MORE THAN OTHERS..WHAT YA'LL THINK?

i gotta questoin - WHO WOULD BE CONSIDERED THE KING OF NEW YORK RIGHT NOW, MAYBE THERS NO ONE ALL CITY SO IT COULD BE DELEGATED BY BOROUGH BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT NEW YORK HEADS THOUGHT ABOUT WHO WAS PUTTING IN THE MOST WORK IN THE CITY, CAUSE OTHER THAN SELF PROMO ON THIS THREAD, NO ONE SEEMS TO POP OFF MORE THAN OTHERS..WHAT YA'LL THINK?

Tuff...

bein n deci were goin hard for a while

Ja vfr adek jee 17 doin the all city tour.

nemz been puttin in work with his niggas nd shit.

a couple bronx cats gettin it like nobs fib them avl cats my DC niggas puttin in work. no need for names.

then theres everyone else doing theyre own type of work. mQ HA sove faust with the stickers.

trap and dart taking out almost all the amtraks.

im not in bk that much but i do see ZN and darks smashin it on the J

merk nd them bbb niggas is def doin it keepin it up.

nd niggas better not quote this nd be like oh thats head all im doing is stating the facts, the evidence is in the streets take a look.

New-England Graffiti book in the making, if interested in contributing please submit 5 at the most of your favorite photos for consideration.

photos will not be published without your consent. If consider appropriate for the project you will be emailed back and also considered to have more photos submitted. Please don't email checking up, if your work is accepted we will contact you back in a timely manner

please provide info as in whatever the piece may read and what STATE it is in... being a book of NewEngland parts will be broken down by states.

wholesomeview@gmail.com