N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why do you kids do this shit talking?? your not proving anything to anyone. if its that deep and the beef is real... go out do ya hw and handle yours, half of you dont even get up like that. or atleast save it for the pm box

maybe for the same reason you jumped at every opportunity to talk about me on 12 oz my glass house.

• Like 3

you can scream as loud as you want on 12oz niggas will see whats up when niggas see eachother

hypa, whos screamin??? u see any exclamations? you know me son so how you talkin like this when you know what it is... do we even have real beef????? whats good? u wanna pop then pop duke stop comin outa left feild b... if ur mad at noxer cause what he did then go to his block and pop... i duno what the fuck ya nigga always cryin about... rag me or somethin... this shit is boring.. go out wit ya man nut and cae 4 them niggas is actually painting crazy spots midtown... do somethin son

catching feelings??? a week ago you were on here crying about having to let some shit off ya chest and because im askin whats good because once again my name being said now im catching feelings?.... your all confused toy... getting beat up in that cope video musta really fucked your head up. i cant wait to see u.. thats that. i say no more.