N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

Today we are running another all day advertiser screen grab contest…last weeks contest had a good response..

Click on any advertiser(non-Mac ads), check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

the advertiser must be different for each..

DON'T try and send us your prior efforts. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

enjoy...

contest ends at 8 P.M. EST. 12/1/09

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Guest etchburns

260vofa.jpg

ame across this nasty scrape earlier today between a callous truck driver and an overpass at Avenue J and East 15th Street. That’s the B/Q station at Avenue J, and as you can see in the photo it has a 10 foot, 10 inch clearance. This truck was taller than that. We can only guess how fast he was going to get that wedged under. Here’s what Paul had to say, and a bunch more photos:

It started at 8am today, November 20th under the the Subway Station at Avenue J in Brooklyn. When I got there at about 1:50pm this afternoon the recover company, Ridge Towing, had managed to remove some of the cargo from the tractor trailer. Double R Transports driver had sped up the Avenue, as speculated by one of the bystanders at the scene. It seem that this driver either had no clue about his clearance or didn’t care like was suggested. Subway service was not interrupted. What a surprise. Someone got something right.

Guest etchburns

wa2iht.jpg

Some morons committed a federal crime today when they set a mailbox on fire at Stillwell Avenue and Avenue T. Firefighters were on scene as early as 10:35 a.m. (this photo was taken at 10:40 a.m.) doing their best to put out the flames while preserving the mail, but the damage was done and much of the mailbox’s contents were ashes in the chill morning breeze. One frustrated witness watched over the scene praying his mail was intact. Hopefully, postal authorities will investigate the matter and bring the jackass who did this to burning justice! If you know anyone that lives in the area and may use this mailbox it might be a good idea to let them know their mail might not reach its destination.

Guest etchburns

jal1rn.jpg

No, it's not a dorm. These condo units at Avenue V and West 11th Street just hit the market. Asking prices range from $429k. They're a block away from the Marlboro projects.

Listen, Brooklyn developers, can I get a word with you over here? Ok, good. Now, let’s keep it real. Sometimes – sometimes - you’re a friggin’ idiot. What? No! Don’t get offended, but it’s true. Like, you know, lacking common sense. I mean, you bought an entire block some years ago on Avenue V and West 11th Street with the intention of building some high-end condos. I know, I know – everyone was doing it. There’s money to be made, I get it. But, well, it’s just that not everyone does it a block down from the projects, know what I mean? What? I don’t care how good the market was back then, that’s just dumb. Those projects ain’t goin’ anywhere. It’s the Marlboro projects – been there since ‘58 and has almost 4,000 people living there. They not movin’. You really thought people would want to shell out $429,000 and up for your parquet floors, elegant kitchens, and ambient gunshots in the background? Get real, man. Yeah, at least you put indoor parking. But holy fuck, man, really?

:lol:

jal1rn.jpg

No, it's not a dorm. These condo units at Avenue V and West 11th Street just hit the market. Asking prices range from $429k. They're a block away from the Marlboro projects.

Listen, Brooklyn developers, can I get a word with you over here? Ok, good. Now, let’s keep it real. Sometimes – sometimes - you’re a friggin’ idiot. What? No! Don’t get offended, but it’s true. Like, you know, lacking common sense. I mean, you bought an entire block some years ago on Avenue V and West 11th Street with the intention of building some high-end condos. I know, I know – everyone was doing it. There’s money to be made, I get it. But, well, it’s just that not everyone does it a block down from the projects, know what I mean? What? I don’t care how good the market was back then, that’s just dumb. Those projects ain’t goin’ anywhere. It’s the Marlboro projects – been there since ‘58 and has almost 4,000 people living there. They not movin’. You really thought people would want to shell out $429,000 and up for your parquet floors, elegant kitchens, and ambient gunshots in the background? Get real, man. Yeah, at least you put indoor parking. But holy fuck, man, really?

Guest sonny chiba
102mn8p.jpg

sheepshead bay brooklyn

The Brooklyn Paper reported that police captured the graffiti artists who had been tagging North Brooklyn’s signs, surfaces, and buildings with their monickers, “Rex” and “Guder”.

Later, the Brooklyn Heights Blog and some of its investigative readers put faces and videos to the names when they found the suspects’ social networking pages.

Here, in Sheepshead Bay, when vandals plaster poles with their unwanted messages, what do we do? We write posts and the graffiti gets painted over — sort of. So, while North Brooklyn vandals get arrested, Southern Brooklyn criminals still plague us, and there is no clue as to who is responsible for the mysterious Bolshevik Criminal Plague messages.

Detectives at the 84th Precinct got the job done and arrested the guys based on a video that showed Rex I****** and J**** D**** in the act of defacing building’s wall. Doesn’t anyone have any video they can turn over to the 61st Precinct showing our local plaguers in action?

We’ll have to be happy with the solution of paint haphazardly slopped over the mess. Unless, of course, there are some investigative readers out there, looking to step up to the plate by doing some research to put the freeze on these taggers.

what is this shit,all over sheepshead,and some dickface glueing redfishsmokeing paper on walls...all garbanzo

:lol:

mayb if u knew wa Ps were you ignorant moron

if they bought out the Ps niggas wud be stressed they live they for free or for like 100 a month rent on welfare its the government and the gorverenemnt goes after money rather than broke ass niggas pilin in a shit hole im from the Ps so i wud know

dedass every nigga has his own taste in music , when niggas post they shit up on mixtapes or albums they fuck wit , u dont hear niggas complainin, so why suck dick if niggas is posten max b or frenchy,, u dont hear niggas complain when ya niggas stuck in tha 90s post up pics of imortal technique ..

• Like 1