N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

took the metro north upstate and back a couple weekends ago, stupid rich manhattan whiteboys yapping all loud about 12oz this and racking that "yo, he said he just comes up here to rack north faces"...took me half an hour to figure out who thise clowns were just sittin on the train minding mine, they even blabbed so much as to give away their facebook shit lol. almost wished i had beef with em to slap these kids up.

have fun pursuing your "art career" in the urban gypsy circus lol...

let this be a lesson to all you blabber-mouths out there that talk too fuckin much, you neva know whose around you. punk ass kids

Guest etchburns

102mn8p.jpg

sheepshead bay brooklyn

The Brooklyn Paper reported that police captured the graffiti artists who had been tagging North Brooklyn’s signs, surfaces, and buildings with their monickers, “Rex” and “Guder”.

Later, the Brooklyn Heights Blog and some of its investigative readers put faces and videos to the names when they found the suspects’ social networking pages.

Here, in Sheepshead Bay, when vandals plaster poles with their unwanted messages, what do we do? We write posts and the graffiti gets painted over — sort of. So, while North Brooklyn vandals get arrested, Southern Brooklyn criminals still plague us, and there is no clue as to who is responsible for the mysterious Bolshevik Criminal Plague messages.

Detectives at the 84th Precinct got the job done and arrested the guys based on a video that showed Rex I****** and J**** D**** in the act of defacing building’s wall. Doesn’t anyone have any video they can turn over to the 61st Precinct showing our local plaguers in action?

We’ll have to be happy with the solution of paint haphazardly slopped over the mess. Unless, of course, there are some investigative readers out there, looking to step up to the plate by doing some research to put the freeze on these taggers.