N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats why when i pressed you on 1st and a you had nothin to say just kept givin me cigarettes. "oh yea yo ive taken flicks of your shit down here before." nikka get a lifeeeeeee. i wasnt makin fun of your boy shaed we all know he has the most style in your crew i was making fun of your other boy that feels the need to give repetitive cyber- blowjobs to him. watch your mouth when you talk to me, you're not built like that my paraplegic..

2jc64r4.jpg

stay asleep my rat

come downtown n put some drugs in your body... never heard of you my dick worm , like on the real wtf is a SCH? you must have a crazy imagination, that you was on 1st pressing me, let me see you with tito in the lower nigga ima spray a fire extinguisher on you... YOU IS A TOY. NEVER HEARD OF NEVER SEEN.. but i know you know tito, come downtown my jiggy if you know so much about me n talking all this info on the internet... N if this is SNACH 357 from waterside, we ran train on youre sister me SD FLER CESH, Ask your sister who kidset is........

come downtown n put some drugs in your body... never heard of you my dick worm , like on the real wtf is a ? you must have a crazy imagination, that you was on 1st pressing me, let me see you with tito in the lower nigga ima spray a fire extinguisher on you... YOU IS A TOY. NEVER HEARD OF NEVER SEEN.. but i know you know tito, come downtown my jiggy if you know so much about me n talking all this info on the internet... N if this is SNACH 357 from waterside, we ran train on youre sister me SD FLER CESH, Ask your sister who kidset is........

ayo you be talkin alot. you got mad time seeing as how u only got tags and shitty dusty fills on houston. on the reals, you and i both know u met me, both know you got pressed up, and both know you copped the plead. so i don't know i guess you're another one of these kids that takes keyboard steroids, whatever thats cool, but i live across the bridge you fell on.so anytime you want we can do this, just log out 12 and come see me anytime. just pick a day to get broken. for real i dont know who tito is and im an only child and i dont bang wit rd. so whatever you dont believe in fair ones that cool ill know who u are and if youre standing with anybody cuz i already pressed the shit out you. guess there's no such thing a as fair one anymore

ayo you be talkin alot. you got mad time seeing as how u only got tags and shitty dusty fills on houston. on the reals, you and i both know u met me, both know you got pressed up, and both know you copped the plead. so i don't know i guess you're another one of these kids that takes keyboard steroids, whatever thats cool, but i live across the bridge you fell on.so anytime you want we can do this, just log out 12 and come see me anytime. just pick a day to get broken. for real i dont know who tito is and im an only child and i dont bang wit rd. so whatever you dont believe in fair ones that cool ill know who u are and if youre standing with anybody cuz i already pressed the shit out you. guess there's no such thing a as fair one anymore

YOU SMOKING CRACK HOMIE.... LEGO MY EGO..

Picture13-1.png

500x_Gossamer.jpg

small19574739-ssst.jpg

afbeelding8g.png

style.png

nyc.png

imposter.png

afbeelding9.png

toyr.png

lmao ..is this the show we was waitin for? damn you sure taught me my lesson hahahahaha

the handstyles are the best thing there and even those are wack come out the shadows stop being a shook nigga ..its allready a known fact that you get drunk and write on white european dudes asses what else do u have to hide ..how dare u call anyone toy with this trash right here yoiu just proved how much of a fan of mines you are damn i be hurtin them digital emotions .ggggot emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: