N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whats funny was in those days everyone got called a RAT. dunno bout anyone else but I aint gonna shit on a nigga just cause YOU say so, nah mean. Thats how a lot of heads I know treated this situation up until recently. he's fucked over soo many people that tried looking him out that NOW people have no choice but to believe shit.

once a rat always a rat my scrotum sack.

even if he ratted once and never ratted again he still lacks credibility gets no respect.

who ever cosigns with a large mouse might as well be a large mouse himself, my ingrown toe nail.

get it together..

1450130137_GoldThrowup.jpg.565ee36097ddb28389039a784d541ab6.jpg

once a rat always a rat my scrotum sack.

even if he ratted once and never ratted again he still lacks credibility gets no respect.

who ever cosigns with a large mouse might as well be a large mouse himself, my ingrown toe nail.

get it together..[/color][/color]

That topic got washed up by these here waves my candy corn.

Happy Halloween

na but in far rock theres some new niggas doing some shit

then theres some olders niggas doing there shit

for example i think 2 niggas forcer and score i think they from tfb

then theres some little new school niggas trying to put in work

so far rock could come back to life if not just drop dead

who knows :huh: :(

word but far rock is mad hot mad deeeeees

I have those flicks too...this was back in the day before the snitch rumors took hold. Ive never met Ader but back then everyone who had was saying 'Ader is mad cool'. Since then its been 'Ader is a snitch!'...no snitches in RYB...if Rehab says Ader is a snitch and Earsnot is against the kid that basicly Xs you from RYB...but I don't know all the details on that situation so i cant speak on it...but this is the first time i seen an Ader RYB tag since before the twin towers dropped.

i introduced geshu 2 ader a long time ago and all this snitchin shit was in the air but it wasnt anything solidified ..them 2 niggas just respected eachothers creativity so geshu threw him down

I think half of the people talking about it who don't know any of the people involved personally, are hangin off the johnson.

P Money knows him.

B Fuckery has his reasons.

Some of the others..... were not there, didn't even write when the shit was going on, and lastly have no history.

exactly ..niggas that have they reasons to go in ..do you..

but its become a style for alot of kids that werent even there to call people rats ..u wasnt even around yet you have an opinion this is what i do find corny about the whole ader situation..then half of these lil gay niggas that sit on forums flappin about rat this art that will meet the dude and smother them selves all over is genetalia my golden ghrams