N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo there's this cat on here by the name of "Mr. Incognito" who I distinctly remember heads calling him out on here a few years back as being police.

I don't remember who it was that was calling him out, but if you's are still on here then please feel free to chime in about dude in this thread in Ch0:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139896&page=6

Yo there's this cat on here by the name of "Mr. Incognito" who I distinctly remember heads calling him out on here a few years back as being police.

I don't remember who it was that was calling him out, but if you's are still on here then please feel free to chime in about dude in this thread in Ch0:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139896&page=6

who cares?

Nikka you know dam well this is a fkn graff forum, noone in their right mind posts pics of nikkas faces... And every time people have, nikkas should get their face smashed for that. Fkn moron,

Good try tho, you fkn non descript pussy.

not that i care to get caught up in 12oz drama but

you dont say this when they post the face of people u have beef with

not that i care to get caught up in 12oz drama but

you dont say this when they post the face of people u have beef with

You got it twisted, because i said something anytime i seen a face pic up... Even when they posted NEMZ with the tranny looking bitch. I straight up said i dont condone that shit.

So dont throw false shit out there, i call alot of people out on it. I can say that the only person i never actually said ... "dam why u post his pics" ... is cope.

And if you bringing up the JA videos, If you back track to them, you see that his peeps bitched about it .... My comment was along the lines of , Yall nikkas dont like that shit, now its an issue. Meanwhile 2 weeks prior to that , nikkas put my face up.

Thats the facts. So spread that.