N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fantasy_The_leader_of_orks_009621_.jpg

whats good my 12oz goons & fellow knuckle heads...

we are always in here arguing someone being toy or never heard of you etc etc.... lets conduct this art battle once again... you wanna say what? sure say what you write, you wanna stay anonymous that's completely up to you..... i vote the word : "WRITE" we always talking shit and then being stuck with a knuckle that created 20 screen name that just talks shit like that niggas from queens, and the question always remains... what do you write? if you don't want to participate you can continue to go on with your daily duties, those that wanna participate lets have some fun with it... lets do simple straight letter, no arrows, connections if you want.. complete work no sketches talking about i did this during my lunch break i didn't finish.... complete the entire article then post.. hopefully this will keep us on the progression and not arguing with 16 years old's about style... lets see those who talk so much put up....

4314758338_7df61f54ed_b.jpg

Untitled by i_follow, on Flickr

3381649212_e7c40e91f7_z.jpg?zz=1

LORD138 "THE GREAT ONE" by FUZZ ONE by Intermodals, on Flickr

4314080861_df27e70421_b.jpg

RATE by i_follow, on Flickr

4314084839_04012554e7_b.jpg

KATSU by i_follow, on Flickr

4319336285_a0fb06b5e8_b.jpg

SMELLS x CASH4 by i_follow, on Flickr

4321737504_bcf2a38f89_b.jpg

RATE x BARE by i_follow, on Flickr

4322251887_03a5fb175e_b.jpg

RUSH x MUTZ by i_follow, on Flickr

4323235882_164684a822_b.jpg

AUGOR by i_follow, on Flickr

4306681853_d6ed75500e_b.jpg

INKHEAD x PHONOH by i_follow, on Flickr

4304081840_c5326e42f9_b.jpg

HOST by i_follow, on Flickr

4288606167_5b97df2f7c_b.jpg

NATO by i_follow, on Flickr

Fantasy_The_leader_of_orks_009621_.jpg

whats good my 12oz goons & fellow knuckle heads...

we are always in here arguing someone being toy or never heard of you etc etc.... lets conduct this art battle once again... you wanna say what? sure say what you write, you wanna stay anonymous that's completely up to you..... i vote the word : "WRITE" we always talking shit and then being stuck with a knuckle that created 20 screen name that just talks shit like that niggas from queens, and the question always remains... what do you write? if you don't want to participate you can continue to go on with your daily duties, those that wanna participate lets have some fun with it... lets do simple straight letter, no arrows, connections if you want.. complete work no sketches talking about i did this during my lunch break i didn't finish.... complete the entire article then post.. hopefully this will keep us on the progression and not arguing with 16 years old's about style... lets see those who talk so much put up....

Im down!

from yahoo news.

Cops started cruising around Washington Park and along Fourth and Fifth Aves. this summer, eying teens and young men sporting King colors - a yellow bandanna, a black-and-yellow wrist band or beads hanging from the neck.

"We can't stop them for playing handball, but we see them doing anything more, we lock them up," one police source said.

"They definitely have felt more comfortable hanging out in the park during hot weather months, and we did what we could to make them uncomfortable by arresting them for minor offenses and by stopping and questioning at every opportunity."

I SMELL BACON!!!!!!!![/size]

My son you just smell like a sweaty undercover on his 4th pack of salem menthols of the day sweatin an just bein nasty drinkin dunkin donuts str8 5-0 in the face roller type. "TroubledYouthNYC"??? LOLOLOL

This nigga a ham...

lmaooo this niggga a ham :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........peep the name RATON rat on 12oz