N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when you are a young toy getting recognized seems impossible without some bad publicity, some internet publicity, some etch tags and mad fillins but that is an incorrect assumption. you are but a young toygrasshopper . mad fillins wont get you respect unless they are good.; which they arent.... mad pieces with a million colors wont get you respect either, considering that you suck...

the best kind of publicity is a humble, stylish, respectful acknowledgement.

only other toys will get on your dick and tell you how awesome you are.

OG's respect kids that start out humble...work steady within their means.... pay dues, show respect, and dont step on any toes no matter how gassed all your friends from the block got you... consider that you WILL get bagged, you WILL ruin many things in your life, you WILL pay dues... so take it slow... and watch our toes, cause we been here.

• Like 1

that always the case...if niggas is talkin about a nigga...he doing his thing.....as if when ngigas start bombing they go through the "graffiti roster" and see what names been used...niggas gunna write what they want at the end of the day

its not a jack if son isnt biting the other fib style....so your just throwing around words that make no sense

fail-cake.jpg

good shit on that, i saw that a little while back and meant to flick it yesterday, but got high and forgot

i've come across classic tags that were running 15 - 20 years...figured i'd just go back next day and flick it then...just so happened that at some point between the time i left and returned, the tags finally fell victim to the buff. :confused2:

oh please if that was one of your boys you wouldnt say a damn thing you washed up toy. whats even funnier is how you dont rock in your own hood and will never be respected in any aspect of life. keep running up steinway pushing btb with a scrapy silver on newsboxes as if thats gunna get you anywhere. your an attention whore so ya name bennefits you on here

oh please if that was one of your boys you wouldnt say a damn thing you washed up toy. whats even funnier is how you dont rock in your own hood and will never be respected in any aspect of life. keep running up steinway pushing btb with a scrapy silver on newsboxes as if thats gunna get you anywhere. your an attention whore so ya name bennefits you on here

blah blah blah...

.. if i knew who u was besides having 3 screen names, and imitating/acting like sumone else.

I could address the issue alot better. But lets not forget ya man humps other men in videos,

another nikka in ya crew, wether it be you or not... calls nikkas to dead beef.. then fronts on 12oz.. LOL

Respect ? I got it from those i give it to... can give a fk less what you think.

Dont rock in my hood ? How do you even begin to define that ? .. It makes me laugh.

Attention whore... yet youre anonymously addressing me here... ??

Good try buddy. Keep it moving like a school student chump.