N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ma nikka. 1st and 4most who is u 2 even be sayin who could and couldnt bite a throwy tho? U a klops in the face type of scrapaflam 2 be sayin such accusations ma nikka. As far as a bezt go how could u even jock a throwie tho??? Put it like this.....Its a throw up ... how u could jock a throwie tho?? ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin scrap[/color][/size][/i][/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i seee biten goes with a name or letters burned str8 or mural type shit....throwies is nothing

saying u cant bite a throwie is like saying u cant bite a rappers punchline. of course u can fucking chomp a letter. obviously it goes for piecing too, but u can def bite a fucking throwie

i know niggas personally who have gotten their shit broke for biting throw ups and to say its not possible to bite a throwie is just a ridiculously toy thing to say

u gonna honestly tell me that this kid didnt see ja's J and be like oh ima try an do it like that.. come on son

04222007234340IMG0150.JPG

JA_Left_Graffiti.jpg