N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

asher reminds me to much of a young eminem and wale, i could fucks with a few of his songs but over all he's trash, i'd rather listen to french montana

French is so lame nigga asher can fucken freestyle off the dome early nigga is nice i dont like him as a song writer some niggas dont got that but as a freestyler nigga got bars

French is so lame nigga asher can fucken freestyle off the dome early nigga is nice i dont like him as a song writer some niggas dont got that but as a freestyler nigga got bars

Only French Montana shit I can bump is the Watchu want freestyle, but that's probably because of the beat.

DAM,YOU NIGGAS SNITCHEN????LOL...i DIdnt mean to blow shit up,i thought we all no the way to react to something like that,anyways im only posting on skippininmyflipflops.blogspot.com because of this and because homos are takeing everthing i post and throw it in the next thread

FRENCH RUINED THAT SONG... FUCKING HORRIBLE... WHUTCHA WANT? BY NINE ...

LOL AT THIS GUY SAYING ASHER ROTH HAS BARS... 12OZ HERB WOULD SAY THAT.. AINT U THE SAME KID THAT SAID ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BITE A THROW UP?

Nigga you write caves son need i say more ??? Cmon son aint you that same nigga toyying it up??? Raggin niggas rockin 20 plus years ??? Cmon nigga and yes you cant bite a throw up i stand by this statement...

IMG_1891-650x487.jpg

When it comes down to it, graffiti and advertising are not all that different. On the most basic level, the goal is the same: trying to get your name out there. Of course the difference is advertisers have billions of dollars behind them and graffiti writers are mostly individuals working on their own with minimal cost.

When I spotted this at 23rd Street the other day, I had a suspicion that it might be a the work of a graffiti writer, but I couldn’t be sure it wasn’t the handiwork of some viral marketing firm. After all, the poster is made of the same material as other subway ads, with air bubbles and all.

With a little research it became clear that there is a graffitist that goes by TAEK and a NYC based crew that goes by AA MOBB. They were responsible for one of the Showpaper distribution boxes unveiled last week, as seen on The Street Spot.

Props to TAEK for quality and scale; and for blurring the lines even further!

Ma nikka. 1st and 4most who is u 2 even be sayin who could and couldnt bite a throwy tho? U a klops in the face type of scrapaflam 2 be sayin such accusations ma nikka. As far as a bezt go how could u even jock a throwie tho??? Put it like this.....Its a throw up ... how u could jock a throwie tho?? ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin scrap

french has some official beats, thats pretty much it

Ma nikka... As far as a french montana gos....thats the dopest MC hands down out of NYC ma nigga. Who u kno that could str8 got bars like that tho who droppin mixtapes and gettin money tho?? Frenchie been and will always be the best rapper not jus outa nyc but in the universe ma nigga. Tell me this.. who in yua squad dropping a mixtape 4 the 2011 tho? ma nikkas who known, know tha deal fam. we on real nigga time str8 like that scrap macs wit tha cheese iight 2