N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok so this weeks is officially NOTES. The guidelines have been set, and the due date is Sunday 6/26.

And I agree with suicide. If enough people get down on this, next week we'll do HATE (same rules and what not) if everyone's aight with that.

Why niggas need till sunday? does it really take ya that long?

ahaha OH SNAP!! YOU SURE TOLD ME GIRLFRIEND!! I'm sorry I don't come on here and post a million stolen flicks and contribute to the internetz graff culture everyday like your man armored, who by the way is straight killin the 12oz game hahahaha i find it to be way more fun to just sit back and push your buttons, all you fags who take this internet graff shit way too serious for your own good

cl3mtampon.jpg

here ya go little guy, put that into ur vagina you're leaking all over the thread

first off son you get a F for originality with that tampon pic because you basically took what i said and used that as the foundation

second off i do post stolen pics, shit you otherwise wouldnt have seen. i post dope writers from the past and present and niggas on here appreciate that (upvotes saying dope pix prove that)

i contribute to the site, you dont. i post pics and show love and respect for dudes out there who do their thing by posting their work on here, you dont. more importantly i dont go around looking for and starting drama on here because im not a no life hating loser.

all you do is bitch and moan bout stolen pics, wheres your pics at fam? you dont post shit but hating messages to everyone, which is why everyone on this site thinks youre a clown.

U have time to log in read and post but no time to draw some shit that takes less then a minute :rolleyes:

A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SHIT FROM THEIR PHONES DOUCHE BAG

WITH THAT SKETCH YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ANYWAY.. WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT YOUR TOY ASS IS BARRED FROM THIS BATTLE...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... GET SOME NEW MARKERS... YOU ARE ON A GRAFFITI FORUM ... YET YOU ARE TOO PUSSY TO RACK DECENT MARKERS? I HAVE FRIENDS THAT DON'T WRITE WITH BETTER MARKER SELECTIONS THAN THAT

WITH THAT SKETCH YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ANYWAY.. WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT YOUR TOY ASS IS BARRED FROM THIS BATTLE...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... GET SOME NEW MARKERS... YOU ARE ON A GRAFFITI FORUM ... YET YOU ARE TOO PUSSY TO RACK DECENT MARKERS? I HAVE FRIENDS THAT DON'T WRITE WITH BETTER MARKER SELECTIONS THAN THAT

so who was this intended for??? cuz if it was for me your a str8 up klown real talk

Blah blah blah blah i neva said i was nice all i said niggas should post some quick shit and i did.

btw those are not even my markers :lol: :lol: :lol: Some of ya niggas argue like ya stuck up virgins lol just post ur pic and thats it.