N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I completely agree with you Whore a Story. Niggas is doin they thing. They goin in harder than most other niggas in NY rite now. And I also think they have style. Not all of them. But I give it to Adek, Gusto, and Lewy.

Exactly, nikkas is jus haters... and 99.999999999999999999999999 percent of them nikkas that hate, are up NOWHERE and NEVER did ANYTHING ....... True story.

stop it when you say lewy got style cut that shit out with a fucken chainsaw nigga got ups but style hell fucken no thats like saying you like map shit anybody in there right fucken mind wouldnt say they like maps shit and hes up

i'll tell you1 thing..i like maps <M> better then lewy's garbage throwies..even though

they both have a lot of up's.

Hey i aint hatin when we all know lewy is a toy with ups he is comparable to fuck seez/r/a or merk or map .... All them niggas have or has ups and are "all city" but come on there toy hands down no doubt about it but when someone actually speaks the truth about them nigga everyone gets butt hurt.... Adek cant do shit but a throwie and ive seen that bullshit he calls a straight letter cut it out stick to your throwie .... Jade actually has some kinda burner but come on that shit is ugly to ... And gusto has a throwie ... Plain and simple alll them niggas got something goin for them but lewy until this past year his tag was bad to ....

ok... BUT ... HOW GOOD ARE YOU ?

ask and answer that ..... honesttly.

Thats what im gettin at, aint noone "butthurt" over anything, im jus stating true facts. Majority of nikkas that bomb are fkn wack, in most eyes..... some people like their shit.

Some people piece... some people stick with the same throwie for 20 years.

Main point is ... them nikkas dont give a fuck....

And dont compare sumone who been thru numerous states, to some dude who did a few things in the boro's.

I feel like this conversation came up before... Here's a guy w/ freehands and throwies that can't do a straight letter:

1041579316_7741675754_o.jpg

I don't know about you, but I would say VFR is FAR from TOY...

peace to LEWY and BTM.

4382498863_9a2b5e160b_o.jpg

tumblr_llrl4wVdgL1qkxqw8

In the end, we should appreciate everyone doing illegal graffiti here in NYC whether native or outta towner because when it's done here, it becomes part of NYC graffiti and it keeps it alive...

I feel like this conversation came up before... Here's a guy w/ freehands and throwies that can't do a straight letter:

1041579316_7741675754_o.jpg

I don't know about you, but I would say VFR is FAR from TOY...

peace to LEWY and BTM.

4382498863_9a2b5e160b_o.jpg

tumblr_llrl4wVdgL1qkxqw8

In the end, we should appreciate everyone doing illegal graffiti here in NYC whether native or outta towner because when it's done here, it becomes part of NYC graffiti and it keeps it alive...

AHHHHHHHHHH

VERY WELL PUT.

ILLEGAL GRAFF ... IS ILLEGAL GRAFF. PERIOD.