N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo dek.. why you do that same spot 10 million times and goin over heads that only have a couple joints down there. theres so much more to do down on those tracks than that one tunnel..that piece is fresh and i got nothin against ya graff, but c'mon why not let that shit rock and expand ya own game instead of hittin that over and over.

my dude its piece spot. you go down there and piece to practice.. why would i go into a tunnel that barley anyone sees and do a bunch of fills or str8 letters? i think at this point in me writing io dont need to keep doing throw ups and str8 letters. its all about evolving and elevation....

nigga i aint asking to be put on ive been put my self on years ago...im asking wheres these tracks are so i can do sum cuz places i go to is infested with toys...so calm ya tits

this is why i keep saying to yah keep the spot on the low now your all on here talking about it niggas get curious and the boys listening. its a spot thats on the low ROOSKI lets keep it on the low. further,ore i dont tell niggas why they painting whatever spot

LIKE REAL TALK. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THIS SITE EXIST. ITS JUST LETTING THESE NEW JACK HERBS GET THERE LIL SHINE AND MAKES ALL THESE HAS BEENS BE REMEMBERED WHILE THEY SIT HOME AND LIVE OFF THE WHOLE BULLSHIT RULE " I GOT A GOOD JOB I CANT PAINT NO MORE ". REALLY I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT CAUSE MAYBE THIS WASNT FOR YOU SINCE THE JUMP. FUCK THIS SITE.... INTERNET DONE SHOT THIS GRAFF GAME. LOOK AT THE ANONYMOUS NAMES ON THIS SITE PROBABLY THE BOYS WATCHING US TALK OUR SHIT AND READING WHAT SPOTS WE BE AT NOW. WE MAKING OUR SELVES HOT NOW. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I JUST TYPED 4 (BOUT TO BE 5) BARS OF KNOWLEDGE TO YA ROOKS. FUCK EVERYBODY. RIP TO THE DEAD WRITERS THAT DONT HAVE TO WITNESS THIS SHIT NO MORE.

After that I kept going and going there pretty much aint shit left of graffiti just out of towner s that rent a hotel room write all over and split back to their country with fancy picture of how they kinged nyc I was keeping them down war path style . Year after years till I just got to old and tired of kicking them around… shit I am old enough to be there grand father its like child abuse. In any event I did my thing and through all the times I kinged manhattan island the crown that I wear best is "the last man standing awarded diamond crusted gold crown ;''' life time achievement award ' I believe theres not but a few humans on earth that did as much as me I think it's a close run between JA XTC COST KRT RD 357..... JA XTC started later then me I already dumped out gallons of ink & had the 6 trains on lock. COST started around when I did.He might of even started writing b4 me im not sure I think we came out neck and neck but COST KRT stopped where as I kept going. However COST KRT comes out every 8 to 10 years and destroys shit he pretty much kings the city and disappears for 8 to 10 years. JA XTC and his war with MQ DMS is legendary shit what JA XTC and COST KRT and MQ DMS did to NYC was history during the 90's and I was home playing husband to my wife paying no attention to graffiti whatsoever.

Who?

who u talking 2 me?

and i get where you going at with the site and all that ish............the smartest thing for a graffiti writer to do is never meet anybody who does graffiti but its 2011 and everyone wants to look cool be a big bad writer and be in dope ass crews..fuck that be a dolo writer and niggas will prob be on ya jock more then the hoes these niggas post on this thread:rolleyes:

and i get where you going at with the site and all that ish............the smartest thing for a graffiti writer to do is never meet anybody who does graffiti but its 2011 and everyone wants to look cool be a big bad writer and be in dope ass crews..fuck that be a dolo writer and niggas will prob be on ya jock more then the hoes these niggas post on this thread:rolleyes:

telling u my nigga. its getting worst year by year.