N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh no my dude i hope you are proud of yourself you are now the lamest nigga i have ever hurd lol for reals i dont think i have ever seen someone tell me a story that i was around for and completely turn it around in there favor because they wanna look like a super gee on a secound rate forums website that from wut i hurd about you seem to live on sorry my dude im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. me telling people wut realy happined and you falsifying it. nah im not about to do all that you is a loser and i feel bad for you that you even had to stoop so low as to start making up your own versions of shit that happin mad long ago. mad loser status hommie for reals. and as for me being a bum ass nigga shit i can buy your whole lifestyle at this moment. no worries over here hommie trust me. home visits huh that sounds like some homo shit but if you realy wanna take the trip to north carolina its ok with me jerk you couldnt even walk by my neighborhood without getting arrested for looking like a loser bitch i can bet large amounts of cash money that you cant even make it to my door step lol but seriusly im syx and your most likley dek the story telling washed up graffiti artest that lives on 12oz getting at niggas he realy shouldnt cause he is such a loser like that. i got shit to do homeboy halla get at my niggas merk and seer for and interview bitch.

1st off your in the carolines telling me something about nyc? nigga u look like a malnutrition stephane curry. your like high yellow. you look like TI little brother in the movie atl.. 2ndly.. you know nothing about my life style... move to carolines? yea thats that i cant afford nyc rent so i move to carolines with a yankee fitted and everyone jock me. doggy. learn to speak "artest" nah hommie my name aint Ron and i dont play for the lakers you FFF store runner. your career in graff is non-existant. im better then you and anyone you ever painted with. your a no one, people in here laughing at me for talking to you, cause you like a nigga in the nose bleed seats yelling at niggas who actually in the game, grab your popcorn shut the fuck up cause your probably still live at home with your moms, or a retarded aunt. live on this site? nah actually you quoted me and like 2 of my hommie hit like yo someone talking reckless. no false version hommie. you saw the situation and you walked away started painting "like yo seer we just met i aint built for no bodies" you was udddd shook. yea i backed seer down no weapons just face to face, you aint even have the balls to stand next to your mans. like not next to him, not a foot behind him. you have a good 20 feet head start to run.... "cant even walk past your house without getting arrested for looking like a loser bitch" you sound mad country fam.. and you right my dude i dont go to trailer parks so do yourself a favor and stay the fuck off the nyc forum, cause you dont live here and you was NEVER EVEr relevant in this thing called Graffiti. so go turn up the volume on your 3-6 mafia mixtpae fam... no one heard fo you...

you know what? better yet post something you ever did...

keep telling that story... just next time start it off by saying "once upon a time"

i wish you would tell me a story nigg......, you aint even bother to tell it cause you its the truth, yah niggas was about to get beat like report card night nigga, #PLAY WITH IT.

its only graffiti kid....lighten up

too bad even in make believe 12oz fantasy land STILL nobody believe you tho:lol:

12_angry_men_together.jpg

the decision is unanimous

ya peeps are toys, suckas, and either running from, or gettin beat up. but its cool tho, everyone has their place in the world .

*shrug*

LOL @ the guy in the top right ... looking the opposite way of everyone else..