N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Where's ya pics guy? Most of the shit I'm postin is the past year. Where you at? I'm prob way smarter than you and have way more skills.........not even bein a dick.....:burn:

heze u jerk ya tags look mad amatuer and toyed up and get get up on da internet way more den real life if u woulda neva found ya way online afta all deze years no one wooda eva remembered you or care about u chesta u b on here day and night mad annoyin no wonda nikkas be harrasin u dey want u to go away u mad bored get a life b.boy heze

You hate fake old school niggas tryin to come back? lol

I'm not old school I'm still here. Where you at? I'm older still takin risks cuz I love the shit. Nobody tryin to come or go back anywhere. I'm just keepin my name alive toy.

nikka only come back u makin is online talkin mad nonsense everyday dat no one wants to hear go away or post pics of bombin u old annoyin toy everyday u back to back postin irrelivent gibberish why u makin us look at all da stupid shit dats on ya mind and u respond to every single thing everyone put up u mad annoyin wit no life go make dat come back and get offline allready u child molestin chesta