N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Remo wouldn't go over a faded Ja Foe and Skuf though.............that's a huge difference.

It's all good though, your first few years writing you don't understand that there's a set of rules.....lol

That statement don't make sense guy????.......if remo had beef with ja,skuf,foe why wouldn't he go over it?

Remo wouldn't go over a faded Ja Foe and Skuf though.............that's a huge difference.

It's all good though, your first few years writing you don't understand that there's a set of rules.....lol

its called beef im sure if somebody got beef with somebody they'll rag it as well there is no set of rules when it comes too beef okay he went over sane but did sane do it or did ja trow him up that's like when aones went over that kerse rip too both writers, how would you know if remo wont go over it im pretty sure if its beef its ragged

This is why graff will go no where cuz of comments like that.... "it's not supposed to be pretty it's supposed to be up"...... Like this is why nyc is full wit toys

I disagree guy.........when I was young the og'z taught me the rules....nowadays niggaz are too cool to teach these lil niggaz! So as a result they don't care about the rules.....simple as that? Where's the kids that ja schooled? Where's the kids that skuf schooled? They don't exist.....So ja don't exist to them it's just another name on the wall

plus he comes from a lineup of toys.. troz emer then seer map ect ect so you see the line up is very cheap with a history of sloppyness. do you see the pedigree ... now break down the other guy and youll see where this is going.... more subtraction ..

LMAO! touché........I think they bomb but damn they all need help! Why don't a couple of u legends post a couple seer's & merk throwys and please someone fix maps throwy???