N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck STAR..That niggas a Snitch. Niggas need to check that Paper work of him pointing SINCE out in a line up for hitting him in the face with a bottle. People like to 'ACCUSE" people of being snitches but when you have documented official paperwork on dudes like this toy no one says anything.Fake Thug. Fuck him and anyone who is down with him..

Fuck STAR..That niggas a Snitch. Niggas need to check that Paper work of him pointing SINCE out in a line up for hitting him in the face with a bottle. People like to 'ACCUSE" people of being snitches but when you have documented official paperwork on dudes like this toy no one says anything.Fake Thug. Fuck him and anyone who is down with him..

FRee STAR

all this talk about a 15 year old writer being young? from what i recall, i thought that the average age of a bombers were around 13-18. kids were rocking burners on trains at that age in the 80's. nowadays, you got guys running around 30+ that are just doing the same fillins with no progression.

Agreed!!!