N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

im still here breathing my son.. how you sucker punch me and then get rocked? and ALL YOUR BTC DADDYS WERE THERE WATCHING ask anyone that was outside when it popped off.. you hit me i rocked you twice with the hands got you in a chokehold and started pounding you out zexor.. why else did your boys jump in for you? its funny cause even when they pulled me off you and put me on the ground i was still saying whats good with the fair one..and i walked away from that, not even a speedwalk, with all my shit and still feeling good. i know your still feeling me. how does it feel to get rocked by a 15 year old? your done ya careers done.

IF THAT IS HOW IT WENT DOWN... THEN NIKKAS IS BUNS FOR JUMPING A 15 YEAR OLD ...

BUNZ IN GENERAL, IF ITS A FAIR ONE .... AND THE BEER MUSCLES GET HYPE, AND NIKKAS JUMP SOMEONE... DAM SHAME.

.... NOT SAYING IVE NEVER BEEN GUILTY OF IT IN THE PAST THO.

SHOUT OUT TO BEER MUSCLES.

my bad to all you 15 year olds out there, I'ma tell since to apologize to ya

LOL i just stood there and watch the lil nigga get washed aint nobody pull no pussy shit and threw in a kick at a 15 year old. which i didnt get cause zexo choked slamed homie he was already done before they jumped in. eskie you learned at a early age boy. this aint for you. :(

shaun the don had the 4 under pressure i see you high sots with rast .. remo had that line in a frenzy on the line and in the blocks.. i wish niggas had pix.. the old remos with the wavy back .. shit that will never seen on the net .. glad that video is around tho .. that is part of the shit that would never be seen on the net surfacing out of no where .. damn i miss that shit .. all the lines was beautiful once again supreme 79 great work

No doubt P. Giving the Bronx its shine...