N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

RIP ESKE

im still here breathing my son.. how you sucker punch me and then get rocked? and ALL YOUR BTC DADDYS WERE THERE WATCHING ask anyone that was outside when it popped off.. you hit me i rocked you twice with the hands got you in a chokehold and started pounding you out zexor.. why else did your boys jump in for you? its funny cause even when they pulled me off you and put me on the ground i was still saying whats good with the fair one..and i walked away from that, not even a speedwalk, with all my shit and still feeling good. i know your still feeling me. how does it feel to get rocked by a 15 year old? your done ya careers done.

we'll I was not in the fight but I saw your ass get handed to you but word. keep doing you meng, 15 is the new 20 yah herd, breakin toy chins 2011....shit never gets old

yeah u seen my ass getting handed to me? soo then who am i? cause i could of sworn i was the guy watching tuff guy. and i see u was hiding the whole time . :rolleyes:

Hiding? Okay my bad i was not the 15th nigga to jump in and kick eske a few times, you cats are dumb for fighting at a infamous party, especially if your opponent has the whole bronx team on there side

its stupid to write on the wall at the bar thats holding the party and letting 15year old kids get in and not wait outside. but what are you gonna do?