N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
By the way my son, I am white, Perhaps More white than you will ever be, I was born and raised in eastern Europe, you're just some dumb fucking American, who can't even spell..

yo son dont bring race into this shit....this is graffiti we dont need to be talking shit on skin color and taking steps backwards...you got beef take it to the streets and leave it there...im not here to hear about your insecurities.

this shit just gets to me. weapons is straight pussy, keep it fisticuffs only. thats where a real man shows up, take an ass beating and shut the fuck up or come out on top. having a gun don't make you hard. it makes you a coward.

Basicly ..especially when you a soft nigga that only has beef with the clouds.. Never poke nothin never pop nothin nigga stop frontin .. Why do toys and only toys put those kind of pics up .. Dusty revolvers next to beat up fake patent leather pradas. Bb guns .. Nobody on here cares about your toy lifestyles why broadcast it online.. tust me you niggas aint in the hood aint built for upnorth trips the island is softer then baby shit nowa days you kids are clowns

azel is so toy. no props in the game at all go his direction. azel got o much nasty handstyle complex it aint even a funny thang. his tag is what? wtf it mean? it looks stupid all his letters combined... he cant complete a simple handstyle tag, and his throwups are throw up! that nigga is 1 of the worst writers to ever write in NYC... i expect that style outa the west or some shit but NYC dont diserve to see that come out of here... yo AZEL tell your mommy to relocate and why dont yall move to Houston TX or some shit with that wack ass style and your burnt up potato skin body fool.