N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Str8 up An Down tho not even fronting if I got an opinion an im chilling with lets say... Bezt and i tell him yo, i wanna be a Bezt wen i grow up niggas will respect ur opinion if its valid and relevent ju herd but if u str8 boogy borders saying like yo i wanna be a Popcorn niggas is gonna cut ass tho[/color][/i][/b]

i want whatever you are smoking

TOYS ALWAYS EXISTED..... ITS PART OF GRAFF... ALWAYS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL.

TAKE ONE UNDER THE WING, OR ENLIGHTEN THEM TO THE KNOWLEDGE SOME CLAIM THEY DONT HAVE.

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO, THEN YOU CANT GET MAD WHEN ITS THEM TOYS, BLAMMING FILLS OVER

YA OLD SHIT, OR THE NEXT NIKKAS SHIT.

AND JUS CUZ A NIKKA IS TOY, DOES NOT MEAN HIS/HER OPINION, OR CONCEPT OF THINGS ARE IRRELEVANT.

-LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MESSENGER.

i hope you have the same opinion when one of these toys go over your dead homies.. i see alot of the dudes you affiliate with did you put them under the wing ..teach them something? there shit still looks horrible .. only mesage ive seen from them is nemz blah blah .. devi blah .. at the end of the day nemz is better then all of them put together and somewhat has grassped the concept of what graff is .. not smack dvd talk on a forum when youve put no work in ever ..the whole point to fact is that toys stayed in there lanes .. they dont anymore at all what so ever ..it wouldnt look right for me to see a devi over a teck bs throwy it just wont .. does devi understand does he have knowledge to understand he should never go over shit like that just because his fathers have beef with teck ? no he just wants quick points goin over near on knicker bocker .. what message am i suppose to get from that?

That's where your wrong whore.....If your toy and you done your homework, know the history, know whats really good then your opinion can rock, but most of the time toys tend to not give a fuck "if you have not noticed'' and go over old pieces, tags etc etc. Thus their opinion is shit

Well you said im wrong...... but you validate my statement.. lol

You said, If your toy and you done your homework, know the history, know whats really good then your opinion can rock

This is exactly what i mean by.... listen to the message and not the messenger, it dont matter if a person is toy or not....... he can still have something knowledgeable to say or put up a valid arguement.

i hope you have the same opinion when one of these toys go over your dead homies.. i see alot of the dudes you affiliate with did you put them under the wing ..teach them something? there shit still looks horrible .. only mesage ive seen from them is nemz blah blah .. devi blah .. at the end of the day nemz is better then all of them put together and somewhat has grassped the concept of what graff is .. not smack dvd talk on a forum when youve put no work in ever ..the whole point to fact is that toys stayed in there lanes .. they dont anymore at all what so ever ..it wouldnt look right for me to see a devi over a teck bs throwy it just wont .. does devi understand does he have knowledge to understand he should never go over shit like that just because his fathers have beef with teck ? no he just wants quick points goin over near on knicker bocker .. what message am i suppose to get from that?

You right, but im jus speaking in general with the comment i made earlier. Of course if we go into depth on it, yea certain people should not go over people .. etc etc. But it becomes a crew thing eventually.... and it was like that when we was young too. Nikkas went over a nikka in ya crew, the whole crew had drama..... You only got that in certain clicks now. Nowadays, your quicker to find out ya homie smoked an el, with ya arch enemy, .... quicker then finding out nikkas got at sumone for your drama.

There is debateable issues on both sides..... im jus saying ... just cuz a nikka in your eyes, or sumone elses ... is a toy, does not mean they aint got sum logic to what they speak about.

a toy saying a writer that has been around longer then him way longer .. put his stamp in the game with style and grace is a toy .. thats the only things i see toys on here saying these things because there feelings are hurt and they have nothing else to say what can they do .. do a piece shut post up do a nice throw up na it aint happenin so they resort to makin up all kinds of dumb shit like they actually know the nigga..post is fat post this that we are talkin about your graffiti here and dudes are studyin the next mans life ..lol well trying to.. but failing.. because that is there only line of defense witch is corny shut a dude down with some skills .. i sit here and read the shit and just sigh and think to my self wow this kid would of got his teeth knockd in or would have never even said this in 96 but now from the saftey of a computer its all good ..at the same time just becuz a dude is a toy it doesnt mean he is a herb or a lame all that is being stated is that when it comes to graff you dont belong here you are garbage its the truth just accept it .. these kids get mad emotional about it because its the truth espacially when it comes from some one they use to dick ride

That's where your wrong whore.....If your toy and you done your homework, know the history, know whats really good then your opinion can rock, but most of the time toys tend to not give a fuck "if you have not noticed'' and go over old pieces, tags etc etc. Thus their opinion is shit

you're opinion "rocking" is only some shit that happens now on the internet where we all sit around and pontificate about graff. When I was younger if you were a toy you had absoloutely no say in anything. you couldnt even be around a legitemate circle of writers to be discussing opinions in the first place without the risk of getting juxed,herbed,ridiculed. Unless you were like under the wing of someone.

you're opinion "rocking" is only some shit that happens now on the internet where we all sit around and pontificate about graff. When I was younger if you were a toy you had absoloutely no say in anything. you couldnt even be around a legitemate circle of writers to be discussing opinions in the first place without the risk of getting juxed,herbed,ridiculed. Unless you were like under the wing of someone.

true :cool:

TOYS ALWAYS EXISTED..... ITS PART OF GRAFF... ALWAYS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL.

TAKE ONE UNDER THE WING, OR ENLIGHTEN THEM TO THE KNOWLEDGE SOME CLAIM THEY DONT HAVE.

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO, THEN YOU CANT GET MAD WHEN ITS THEM TOYS, BLAMMING FILLS OVER

YA OLD SHIT, OR THE NEXT NIKKAS SHIT.

AND JUS CUZ A NIKKA IS TOY, DOES NOT MEAN HIS/HER OPINION, OR CONCEPT OF THINGS ARE IRRELEVANT.

-LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MESSENGER.

By no means have I bombed hard or kinged any lines, but I've followed graffiti since 85-86. I have NEVER out steped myself at any level I have taken my skill of graffiti to. I've respected those before me & I've taken in all info and/or history as another step towards being a productive graffiti artist although I mostly follow from the sidelines. I'm not here to diss anyone or hurt feelings, but what I see on the streets of NY & what I follow on here is the state of graffiti at its worst. AGAIN, I by no means produce/destroy or king anything but I was a toy & by any standards of artists at the higher level might still be a toy & respect that. I always look to take my skill and grow from it. A "Toy" today "Kings" & "Runs Shit" & the paint isn't even dry yet. The term "Style" is at ZERO. Most "Toys" don't even re-cycle style from someone else & apply there own to it! There own "Style" has no flow. Originality of NAMES in itself isn't original. Have they EVER picked up Subway Art? Watched Video Graf? Today it has to be harder to take ANYONE under their wing because I see most writers with some crazy bullshit attitude towards the past history & other respected writers that pave the way. AGAIN, only my 2 cents & no disrepect to those doing it, TOY or NOT. Just hard to see where it came from to what its become.

:mad:

• Like 1