N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I been on here so long I aint think I had to do that fuck boy...

You are gay you called me a fuckboy, do you know what a fuckboy is??? Is your knowledge limited to Bronx streets?

I'm not your fuckboy or fuckbuddy I'll punch you in your face if you try to make sexual advances on me again and stop messaging me asking to go out on dates I'll punch your computer. I'm afraid of homo's like you that ride the train staring at young boys cause you cant get any fat smut bronx tail anymore washed up ass nigga your a goon because you been on since 06? nigga i been on since 2011 and ive acomplished more this month than you have in 24 months fucker, get your money up, get your eduction up, show me your bachelors degree nigga, say what? fuck outta here

Wow...your a really funny individual, your definitely someone's fuckboy for sure seeing your stupid ass response....Goon?the train whats that?get my money up?keep up the good work fuckboy, its good to pat yourself on the back...as for education, your talking to the wrong one...we are on a graff forum my man...I'll wipe my ass with my bachelor's degree nigga, thats just a piece of paper...a piece of paper that I do have...fuckboy:cool:

Cope dont front like that isnt your second account.

YO KID THAT SCREEN NAME AINT COPE >>>THIS CeSO AG DNM KREW FROM PASSAIC , PATERSON NEW JEERZEE ONLY 15 MINUTES FROM YA BUT I ALWAYS LOVE GOIN THROUGH THE CITY AND SEE ALL THAT REAL STREET GUTTA SHIT THATS THE SHIT BUT WHEN I GO ON TO THIS THREAD AND HERE THAT BULLSHIT GOIN ON BETWEEN YA IS A FUCKIN SHAME CANT YA SEE WHAT THE VANDALS SKWAD DOING>>> YO ME AND MY BOY HIT A COUPLE BLOCKS IN BK ON SOME VISTING SHIT SINCE HE MOVED OUT THERE LATER MY BOY GOT KNOCKED CATCHING A PILOT TAG BY SOME LADY WHO SNITCHED HIM OUT ON THE TRAIN >> THEY LET HIM GO LATER VS SKWAD WENT TO HIS CRIB SHOWED HIM PICS OF ALL THE SHIT THAT ME AND HIM DID PLUS OTHER SHIT AND ARESSTED HIM TOOK HIM TO CENTRAL BOOKING TO SCARE HIM ALITTLE THEN THEY ASKED WHO WAS CESO AND HE STRAIGHT UP SAID U BEAT HE LIVES IN JERZ SO THEY COULDNT DO SHIT THEN THEY ASKED ABOUT RAK WHO WAS UP ALOT AROUND PARK SLOPE AND THEY REALLY WANTED HIM AND SOME OTHER KATS OUT THERE.. HE KNEW HIM BUT AINT SAID SHIT AT THE END THEY GAVE UP AND HE ONLY GOT 6 MONTHS PROB.. THATS HOW ITS DONE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND IF ITS A BIG CASE GET YOUR BREAD UP AND GET A LAWYER OR DO YOUR TIME IF NOT QUIT GRAFF CAUSE THATS PART OF THE GAME LIKE IT OR NOT !! BUT JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP AIGHT NO BEEF INTENDED JUST MUCH RESPECT TO THE GAME AND REAL NYC WRITERS WHO PUT IN WORK ONE ! FUCK THEM PIGS WORLDWIDE PEACE!!!

IMG00399-20100719-1417-1-1.jpg[/img]

cesohighway.jpg[/img]

Summer2010797.jpg[/img]

You are gay you called me a fuckboy, do you know what a fuckboy is??? Is your knowledge limited to Bronx streets?

I'm not your fuckboy or fuckbuddy I'll punch you in your face if you try to make sexual advances on me again and stop messaging me asking to go out on dates I'll punch your computer. I'm afraid of homo's like you that ride the train staring at young boys cause you cant get any fat smut bronx tail anymore washed up ass nigga your a goon because you been on since 06? nigga i been on since 2011 and ive acomplished more this month than you have in 24 months fucker, get your money up, get your eduction up, show me your bachelors degree nigga, say what? fuck outta here

Wow...your a really funny individual, your definitely someone's fuckboy for sure seeing your stupid ass response....Goon?the train whats that?get my money up?keep up the good work fuckboy, its good to pat yourself on the back...as for education, your talking to the wrong one...we are on a graff forum my man...I'll wipe my ass with my bachelor's degree nigga, thats just a piece of paper...a piece of paper that I do have...fuckboy:cool:

You came at me too weak I win, get over it, argue with me tomorrow

YO KID THAT SCREEN NAME AINT COPE >>>THIS CeSO AG DNM KREW FROM PASSAIC , PATERSON NEW JEERZEE ONLY 15 MINUTES FROM YA BUT I ALWAYS LOVE GOIN THROUGH THE CITY AND SEE ALL THAT REAL STREET GUTTA SHIT THATS THE SHIT BUT WHEN I GO ON TO THIS THREAD AND HERE THAT BULLSHIT GOIN ON BETWEEN YA IS A FUCKIN SHAME CANT YA SEE WHAT THE VANDALS SKWAD DOING>>> YO ME AND MY BOY HIT A COUPLE BLOCKS IN BK ON SOME VISTING SHIT SINCE HE MOVED OUT THERE LATER MY BOY GOT KNOCKED CATCHING A PILOT TAG BY SOME LADY WHO SNITCHED HIM OUT ON THE TRAIN >> THEY LET HIM GO LATER VS SKWAD WENT TO HIS CRIB SHOWED HIM PICS OF ALL THE SHIT THAT ME AND HIM DID PLUS OTHER SHIT AND ARESSTED HIM TOOK HIM TO CENTRAL BOOKING TO SCARE HIM ALITTLE THEN THEY ASKED WHO WAS CESO AND HE STRAIGHT UP SAID U BEAT HE LIVES IN JERZ SO THEY COULDNT DO SHIT THEN THEY ASKED ABOUT RAK WHO WAS UP ALOT AROUND PARK SLOPE AND THEY REALLY WANTED HIM AND SOME OTHER KATS OUT THERE.. HE KNEW HIM BUT AINT SAID SHIT AT THE END THEY GAVE UP AND HE ONLY GOT 6 MONTHS PROB.. THATS HOW ITS DONE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND IF ITS A BIG CASE GET YOUR BREAD UP AND GET A LAWYER OR DO YOUR TIME IF NOT QUIT GRAFF CAUSE THATS PART OF THE GAME LIKE IT OR NOT !! BUT JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP AIGHT NO BEEF INTENDED JUST MUCH RESPECT TO THE GAME AND REAL NYC WRITERS WHO PUT IN WORK ONE ! FUCK THEM PIGS WORLDWIDE PEACE!!!

IMG00399-20100719-1417-1-1.jpg[/img]

cesohighway.jpg[/img]

Summer2010797.jpg[/img]

But obviously he didnt keep his mouth shut if he told them where you live. you make absolutely 0 sense at all

You came at me too weak I win, get over it, argue with me tomorrow

Yes, your superior intellect scaried me, I froze...you win Havard:rolleyes: :cool: