N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yk ya new shit look just as toy if not even worst.. how dare you ever try to even talk down upon real writers who was doin this when you was swimmin around in ya pops sack .. your a fuckin toy get it threw your head .. no real writer respects you ..or even knows who you are for that matter or ever will respect you. you are a joke how much clearer can anyone make this for you?[/b][/size] :lol: :rolleyes:

hate to put my 2 cents in but you must not be real if you took time to acknowledge the guy according to what your claiming. just saying...

only truth about these "young nikkas" is that they are toys.. the kid yk is a fucking super toy that hops all over niggas dicks every chance he gets.. ive watched this kindve shit go on for a minute and never adressed it because a nigga so toy doesnt deserve my attention.. xylene thank you for blockin out those horrible globs of shit that no one wants to see .. what the fuck happened in 2g all these kids that was spose to be on the block hustlin or goin to clubs and all other types of shit jumped into the world of graff where they dont belong thats why graff is the way it is now .. mad toy.. kids like yk runnin around with opinionswhen he dont even count and never will .... how bout niggas dwell on those true words spoken

hate to put my 2 cents in but you must not be real if you took time to acknowledge the guy according to what your claiming. just saying...

he needs to be acknowledged this is the most attention he will ever get from a real writer.. and its all negetive attention that makes him shine as the toy he is :lol: