N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo... its a lose lose scenario.... Ive showed the paperwork to quite a few people. Hands on, check it out this is what it is ...

BUT i feel posting in on the net, is a form of snitching ... WHY? few reasons.

1. maybe vs never got him, or whatever the case may be ... governements shouldnt be aired out.

2. well .. there is no second reason, LOL

But dude, truth be told ... i put my word on every single individual that i lost in my life ... from My mom dukes... to my cuzin TEM. May they never watch over me again if im lying.

And if you know the nikka, ask the nikka.... cuz his excuse for ratting is "My parents made me"

WTFK...... my parents didnt even make me rat when i was 11.... let alone a fkn grown ass man.

haha word..i remember bein like 6 and me telling on my little sister and father said dont ever rat on her thats of the lowest things you can do...

idk is he a rime jock or an ewok jock

this is a prime example of of what i mean when i say the internet ruined real graff .. extreme toys like this kid yk or whatever he writes get to have an opinion now a days .. of all the niggas to analyze my shit it has to be a toy like this that started writing in 2006 someone i would never acknowledge ..my flea i see your emotional side is on broadway right now .. i know i kno i sonned you again and again on here .. and at the end of the day your just some young bx toy that use to look up to and jock my clique to the 3rd degree.. toys like you that hate from the sidelines really just want to be accepted by us .. we know this !! its like an unwanted child finding new ways to get attention from his parents.. this right here is the way yk gets his attention because with out 12oz he could not ever ever ever get acknowledged by me or anyone i fuck with .. or any official writer .. now go make another fake name to take breezy under my flea ..your career is on life support.. as a matter of fact .. what career your a certified TOY

THIS BE MY THESIS ON THIS TOY THAT MAKES NEW NAMES ON THE DAILY TO TALK SHIT BECAUSE HES TO SHOOK TO SAY THE THINGS HE SAYS FROM HIS OWN ACCOUNT !!!:lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: