N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You right I dont live on this thing, like you, you bum.... Relax man kez5 will be out soon enough to give you lap dances... Cane nova who cares... No one will know who they are in the next 5 years.... Ease back fleas...

Ps.... How I can get graffiti street journal like you? So I can know All the gossip and who got jumped 1st? WhYs your twitter bro?

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVERRRRR DOOO.....

1. DONT THINK OF MEN, GIVING OTHER MEN LAPDANCES.... THATS JUS WILD HOMO.

2. DONT SPEAK ON THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT... UNLESS THE COMMENTS ARE IN QUESTION FORM, AND YOUR SEEKING THE ANSWERS TO SOMETHING.

3. I REPEAT, DONT THINK OF A MAN, GIVING ANOTHER MAN A LAPDANCE

(I REPEAT IT, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE THINKING ABOUT THAT ALOT LATELY)

4. DONT EVER THINK THAT SOMEONE WHOS BEEN ROCKING FOR OVER A DECADE, WOULDNT BE KNOWN IN ANOTHER 5 YEARS FROM NOW.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YA WHOLE "PS", MAKES NO SENSE, LEARN TO USE FULL SENSIBLE SENTENCES, I CAN COMPREHEND TYPOS, BUT NOT JUMBLED WORDS, THAT ARE POINTLESS..

------ HOW I CAN GET GRAFFITI STREET JOURNAL.. ??

------ WHYS YOUR TWITTER BRO ?

PS.... GET THE IDEA OF KEZ GIVING ME LAP DANCES... OUT OF YA HEAD YA FKN HOMO.

when i was younger, i thought this said loaf...

Nigga when you was younger? You actin like your mans been writin for 15 years.... How old are you today that you talkin that "When I was Younger" shit? Da fuck you 19 today? this dude hasnt been in the game longer than 10 years and he my mans and them, BUMP FORES but I'm just tryin to see the mentality of these toys today talkin bout when I was younger like my man is COPE2 or SEEN or sum shit.

BLIZZARD FLICK

2djykck.jpg

2j348ew.jpg

jpzcsg.jpg

20p3ad3.jpg

259l7jq.jpg

Pin........... Please, please, please, stop man...... There isn't one dude in yah entire crew that remotely good. All you guys are really toy man. Please stop.... Be a skater or something get a new hobby....get on the world or Warcraft shit. Graffiti is just not your thing.. Merk is the ultra all city toy.